Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of Everton's statement, jumped on by the BBC!!
Everton:
"The club will also monitor with great interest the decisions made in any other cases concerning the Premier League's Profit and Sustainability Rules."

BBC:
Everton sanctioned, rightfully so. But of course nothing will happen to the real offenders Man City and Chelsea.
James
SMS Message: I wait Man City's punishment with great interest. from Mike
I wait Man City's punishment with great interest.
Mike
As do Everton... ICYMI, that was the penultimate line of their club statement.'

Me:
Interesting? Or just predictable?

Talk of certain clubs who have been relegated at Everton's expense are going to sue them. One of those clubs is rumoured to be Leicester. Well I hope all the Championship clubs who Leicester got promoted at the expense of in 2014 sue them as well, given that they breached Championship FFP regs. Fucking cheeky cunts.
Can't see how anybody can sue them. They over-spent and made a huge loss, which isn't illegal. They didn't cheat on the pitch to get the extra points that ended up relegating other clubs

As others have said I think Everton will still stay up as the other teams at the bottom are dire. Their problem is the relegated clubs suing them which is why they're probably appealing.

Can't see how anybody can sue them. They over-spent and made a huge loss, which isn't illegal. They didn't cheat on the pitch to get the extra points that ended up relegating other clubs

They'll appeal that the overspending allowed them to strengthen their squad illegally which kept Everton up at their expense.

The bbc football website has already deducted the points and have them sitting on 4
The British Broadcasting Cunts staple their colours to the website - red shirts, red shorts, red socks, red corner flags, red nets, red eyes, and if anything needs painting we'll go for, let me see, oh yes. Post Office Red!

City have been charged with offences that amount to parking and speed fines, some of the offences were before PL FFP and so are not FFP breaches
Everton have been charged with murder
That's the difference
Everton spend beyond their means funded by an oligarch they claimed that the losses are due to Covid yet are far in excess of what other clubs claimed including those relegated last season they willa rgue if they had overspent by the same amount they may have not been relegated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.