Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taken in that context it's just under a 20 million pound loss which doesn't sound too excessive. Other reports look a lot worse, meaning in spite of breaking the rules they must have carried on doing so.

All those wanking over our case, it's completely different. Everton admitted their guilt, we strenuously deny ours.

I said last weekend, they're probably already safe so the 10 point deduction won't be all that damaging come the end of the season, I still expect them to stay up comfortably.

Perhaps this was also in evetons mind, they would have gone down in any of the previous few seasons with such a deduction. They can't guarantee they won't be in trouble next year, you've got the 3 weakest promoted teams we've had for a long time, maybe they've took the hit now being confident they can survive to avoid being in a worse position next season or beyond.

next season you'll likely have a few if not all of the likes of leicester, southampton and leeds coming up which are all teams who are more than capable of maintaing premier league status and you wouldn't want a points deduction then.

Glad to see all the morons out in full force instantly comparing this to city. It couldn't be anymore different, it baffles me how so many can be so stupid to suggest otherwise.

10 point deduction seems excessive for a minor financial breach, remind me again, what was the extent of trafford rangers ffp breach for which they received a small fine?

If Everton was in the bottom 3 and three worse teams they wouldn't have had the balls to dock Everton 10 points! Because is looks like they are playing well picking up points and 10 points now looks like they'll finish outside bottom 3!

FFP hey is happy to have a club go into admin and die when an owner can afford the losses is for me a fcuking disgrace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.