Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to remember Reading abstaining on the FFP vote and they've had their arse kicked every season with point deductions meaning they have dropped like a stone.
I'm surprised that the PL have decided to actually go after a club unless it is a pre cursor for us.

Talk of certain clubs who have been relegated at Everton's expense are going to sue them. One of those clubs is rumoured to be Leicester. Well I hope all the Championship clubs who Leicester got promoted at the expense of in 2014 sue them as well, given that they breached Championship FFP regs that season. Fucking cheeky cunts.
Their PL winning season is decidedly dodgy.

I know that finances of the club do have a direct impact on what the club can put on the pitch, but this punishment doesnt sit well with me. At first I did chuckle at a rival getting the deduction but then I do feel that it once again rips the game away from the paying fans. Things off the pitch spoiling what we all go to matches for, the hope of success.
As others have said I do think that is something of self preservation for the PL. The Independent regulator on the horizon and the last attempts to try and show that they can keep their own house in order.
Tough going and I do think it will be slightly reduced and that Everton will avoid the drop this year.

Don’t think anybody on here should be mocking them.

What might we have coming our way?

Need to support them all we can.
I understand what you say, but they voted for this because they thought it would stop us and any others like the barcodes. There is a bit of karma in all this.

I understand what you say, but they voted for this because they thought it would stop us and any others like the barcodes. There is a bit of karma in all this.
Yes I know, but it is the fans I was thinking about. Not all Scousers are utter twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.