Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good. No fans on social media will think that it’s a message from City fans.
If it was a banner with a message from City fans that highlighted all the injustices done to our club by the Premier League, it'd have to be a pretty fucking big plane to carry that size of banner!

Last edited:
I used to like Everton fans. But after this week they have now become another club on the list, Why the fuck Has your FFP ruling and points deduction got to do with City and our fans

Everton went down hugely in my estimation when Moyes and the Everton hierarchy caused a huge fuss over the Joleon Lescott transfer. All completely unnecessary and vindictive in my opinion.
So please fuck off and do one, you Scouse twats !!!

So the rags can sing numerous times "Why don't City fuck off home!" during the nick nack paddy whack song and it's never muted, but they have this planned for Everton.

Bullshit from SKY

This is fuck all to do with censoring language and everything to do with stopping Everton's fans calling out the Premier League for what it is.

They should turn up with their cameras, film and commentate on the match and fuck off again. They hold way too much clout for me. TNT are the same, Channel 4, all of them.

Can we film the players in the tunnel? No, fuck off.
Can we wander up the line filming people from a yard during the national anthems? No, fuck off.
Can we have our presenter and panel table on the pitch during the warm up? No, fuck off.

It went too far for me at Anfield during the 0-0 (I think) when Mahrez missed a penalty.

They quite obviously and deliberately turned down the mics at the end where our fans were as they got halfway through a rousing rendition of Bluemoon in fear of it interrupting the vomit inducing shite that they sing pre-match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.