Everton Thread - 2023/24

There were people on here claiming I got it wrong when I said Liverpool and United are still the most relevant Clubs in this country even tho City have been the best for about 10 years. These two are the ones pushing for the likes of City and Chelsea to be relagated or at least stripped of there titles more than any other clubs. The reason for this is simple.. these two would benefit more than any others if that was to happen.
I just don’t think the outcry for punishment would be as strong if it was United or Liverpool being charged and the likes of City.. West Ham.. Everton etc were the ones calling for punishment. It’s because United and Liverpool are the biggest and most relevant clubs in this country wether they win trophies or not and the worldwide power they genarate does play a part.. bit like Madrid when they Wade into Spanish T.V. Rights or domestic policy in the Spanish game.
My own personal opinion is the rise of City and Chelsea is good for the game and generates competition which for a neutral like me is good am all for anything that breaks up the old English dominance of United.. Liverpool and Arsenal.

This tells you all you need to know about those 2.

2 cheeks of the same arse!!

Interesting if true.

Not just interesting if true but dodgy as fuck. Igoe didn't just work for the Hammers during the Tevez/Mascherano third party affair - he identifies as a lifelong West Ham fan. Before the 10 point deduction, Everton sat only 3 points behind West Ham in the table. If people can't see a conflict of interest in that then they need their heads testing.

Not just interesting if true but dodgy as fuck. Igoe didn't just work for the Hammers during the Tevez/Mascherano third party affair - he identifies as a lifelong West Ham fan. Before the 10 point deduction, Everton sat only 3 points behind West Ham in the table. If people can't see a conflict of interest in that then they need their heads testing.
This sort of thing is my only worry about our multiple cases.

This sort of thing is my only worry about our multiple cases.
I don't see the PL taking City on with any great vigour. They'd have more to lose than gain and Everton were an easy target to set a precedent with. Firstly we can't deny the charges against us and secondly for last few seasons we almost dropped out of the PL anyway. Nor would they take on United or Liverpool - the media uproar alone would crucify them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.