Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy for Everton. Always felt a bit of kinship with them. Our red neighbours looking down on us like shit on a shoe growing up.

Even happy to tolerate them being painful when they come to the Etihad with their time wasting once a season with our mutual dislike of the feral dippers. I'll always remember them celebrating wildly at the Emirates after they'd been battered by Arsenal 5-1 on hearing we'd beaten Liverpool to the title a few years ago.

I take back all of my negative criticism of Everton this season -although I might have had a point at the time. They deserve a blanket amnesty for services to the sane footballing community.

Also they should have their points reinstated. Let’s let bygones be bygones. Not only that, they should have an amnesty for next season as well for flushing those feral rats titles dreams down the toilet today. It’s where they deserve to be…the feral rats that is.

Woke up to find that the feral tramps had come unstuck. Many congratulations to the Toffees you were long overdue a Goodison victory over your nasty neighbours.
To all our resident Toffee posters please ensure that you give the feral twats both barrels if you come across one today-though the chances of that happening will be quite low given that they'll be in hiding.
You've done football a great service by helping to derail their title chances and sparing us all the media fawning if they did win the title in Jergens last season.

I take back all of my negative criticism of Everton this season -although I might have had a point at the time. They deserve a blanket amnesty for services to the sane footballing community.

Also they should have their points reinstated. Let’s let bygones be bygones. Not only that, they should have an amnesty for next season as well for flushing those feral rats titles dreams down the toilet today. It’s where they deserve to be…the feral rats that is.
We deserve a points loss for being so crap for most of the season.

Woke up to find that the feral tramps had come unstuck. Many congratulations to the Toffees you were long overdue a Goodison victory over your nasty neighbours.
To all our resident Toffee posters please ensure that you give the feral twats both barrels if you come across one today-though the chances of that happening will be quite low given that they'll be in hiding.
You've done football a great service by helping to derail their title chances and sparing us all the media fawning if they did win the title in Jergens last season.
Not much chance the Everton fans coming across a Liverpool fan in Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.