Everton Thread | 2024/25

I watched the Everton game, decided to make me tea on 85mins as thought the game was over at 2-0… just seen they lost when they showed the other scores at the end of the City game.

Fucking hell, how?! They were completely comfortable.

Look at these limbs here:

It’s what football is all about pure joy and passion thank fuck VAR didn’t try and get involved..

I thought I'd find the Everton result a bit funny but I just feel sick for them and their fans. It's been a long time but I still remember that feeling of away fans having iconic moments at our expense on a frequent basis. It'll come around again for us as well. But it happened to us often enough - even during the better times - and you never forget the noise or the feeling. It's shit, knowing there's no real hope, that you might be playing in the Championship in the first year at your new stadium. We've been there and it's fucking rubbish; fair play to them for continuing to turn up in big numbers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.