Everton Thread | 2024/25

Waited hours at a train station to slag the team off? I can’t remember ever seeing or hearing anything like that amongst our support.
92 or 93 Swindon away jist after reid was sacked, about 15 blues waited for the players to leave and gave them right shit.

Quinn stopped and talked to many of them and calm them down, we were waiting for our coach watching it across the car park.

Darlington wasn't there but been told it was vitriolic as people saw the lads getting off.

Blackburn well that was all over the telly so hardly false.

People turning up at swales house, the whole forward with franny protests had some fucking angry shit shouted to anyone leaving the main stand entrance.

We had dark days and some went a bit moody in that time

92 or 93 Swindon away jist after reid was sacked, about 15 blues waited for the players to leave and gave them right shit.

Quinn stopped and talked to many of them and calm them down, we were waiting for our coach watching it across the car park.

Darlington wasn't there but been told it was vitriolic as people saw the lads getting off.

Blackburn well that was all over the telly so hardly false.

People turning up at swales house, the whole forward with franny protests had some fucking angry shit shouted to anyone leaving the main stand entrance.

We had dark days and some went a bit moody in that time
I think I’ve just been stood corrected then!

Still, Everton are more cunts than ours.

It's mainly one lad shouting abuse at the players, maupay responds in the same way. Most of the players walk past and some walk towards the fans with no concerns. They'll hear far worse than that on the pitch each week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.