Everton Thread | 2024/25

Oh we had a few right twats following us back in the bad old days.
i suggest you read the match day threads, we have a few right twats still following us these days, maybe more twts , at least back in the day they had a reason to whinge , nowadays they just whinge for the sake of it, so imo bigger twats these days

Waited hours at a train station to slag the team off? I can’t remember ever seeing or hearing anything like that amongst our support.
Protests like that have happened many, many times. Remember protesting after we lost at home to Huddersfield on a Friday night in the Backwards with Franny era.

The vitriol was slightly OTT, but in all sincerity what did the club expect from a pub-team manager like Dyche? Burnley were just fucking awful under him - hoof and hope. My brother-in-law is Burnley through and through and detested both him and his archaic way of playing the game.

Personally I have no Issue with Everton (except when we play them, of course, then they are the biggest çunts in football!), and they thoroughly loathe the dippers - something which I heartily approve of. But nobody will ever convince me that Pickford is a Premier League keeper: not a chance. The odd Hollywood save (which he knows full well will be caught on camera) and the constant screaming at his defenders does not make him a good goalkeeper.
I don't even think he's Championship level.
But aside from Pickford all the while they have that waste of space Dyche in charge nothing is going to change. Relegation is almost a certainty under this fraud of a manager and the sooner they realise this the better.

Wrong and horrible to do what those fans have done after 2 games in. The better way would be to get behind them and if that doesn’t work stop going to games.

The vitriol was slightly OTT, but in all sincerity what did the club expect from a pub-team manager like Dyche? Burnley were just fucking awful under him - hoof and hope. My brother-in-law is Burnley through and through and detested both him and his archaic way of playing the game.

Personally I have no Issue with Everton (except when we play them, of course, then they are the biggest çunts in football!), and they thoroughly loathe the dippers - something which I heartily approve of. But nobody will ever convince me that Pickford is a Premier League keeper: not a chance. The odd Hollywood save (which he knows full well will be caught on camera) and the constant screaming at his defenders does not make him a good goalkeeper.
But aside from Pickford all the while they have that waste of space Dyche in charge nothing is going to change. Relegation is almost a certainty under this fraud of a manager and the sooner they realise this the better.
I have Mary Earps as similar to Pickford - Not actually that good, but a bit mental and sweary, so they must be a great keeper

It's mainly one lad shouting abuse at the players, maupay responds in the same way. Most of the players walk past and some walk towards the fans with no concerns. They'll hear far worse than that on the pitch each week.
I’ve no respect for that **** Maupey after he made comments to Kyle Walker about his children during a game last season. So I can’t say I’m arsed he got some shit from one or two Everton fans.

They've been shit under their last few managers

It the owner(s) that are the root of their problems.

Be funny if they go down though....the exodus of good players won't happen though cos they ain't got any !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.