Everton Thread | 2024/25

i suggest you read the match day threads, we have a few right twats still following us these days, maybe more twts , at least back in the day they had a reason to whinge , nowadays they just whinge for the sake of it, so imo bigger twats these days
For that reason I only pop in to the match day threads now and then, my point was more about those actually attending the matches back in pre-internet days.

I have Mary Earps as similar to Pickford - Not actually that good, but a bit mental and sweary, so they must be a great keeper

Yes but her hype was on the back of being a rag player - so blatantly obvious.

Pickford doesn't have any stupid and moronic background to inflate his hype.

Wrong and horrible to do what those fans have done after 2 games in. The better way would be to get behind them and if that doesn’t work stop going to games.
They probably got behind them during the two games played and have a 0-7 GD to show for it. Doesn't excuse the behaviour but the frustration is understandable.

I realise, at times, our support was pretty toxic (and I had the misfortune to witness blue on blue fights)
That video I'm afraid just makes me hope Everton get relegated - it's not exactly going to encourage improved performances.
The clubs a mess, that doesn't sit with the players, it sits with the board (we've been there in that respect).
They've zero room for maneuvering because of gross mismanagement, get behind those wearing the shirt

It's mainly one lad shouting abuse at the players, maupay responds in the same way. Most of the players walk past and some walk towards the fans with no concerns. They'll hear far worse than that on the pitch each week.

He's a bit over the top, he actually looks like the screeching rag midget on the United blogs. I understand his frustration though. We gave our lot some shit in our dark days. I remember the whole ground singing You're not fit to wear the shirt and What the fuck is going on during games at Maine Road. Maupay is a knob though and the worst thing players can do in a situation like that is answer back. Apologise, say they are trying and giving it their all and they hope things will improve.

One thing for sure screaming abuse at the players will never make them play any better. When we sunk to the old third division and were in danger of going bust everybody decided we had to pull together and it worked....just lol.

Agree re Maupay and if you watch Pickford and others they just strolled past him. Most of the other fans appear to be just ignoring him. I get his frustration and it won't get better on or off the field. Fans are fickle and a few points or a cup run and it'll all be forgotten

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.