Everton tickets on open sale

Seen 3 wins in total together, should have been 4 but for the 93rd minute equaliser by the smallest guy on the pitch heading past Peter S from the edge of the box into the gap he left.

There was the Sheron 3-1 there in 92/93 and the Anelka 2-1 at anfield.

That is from well over 20 visits, there were quite a few good draws though.

I'm not going twice in under a week though, the marginal utility would become negative around 9 bells.

fallowfield said:
CTID_92 said:
Managed to convince a mate to go (providing I can get tickets tomorrow??) I'll be going by train which is something I don't normally do, just wondered if anyone can give a bit of info cos Lime Streets pretty fair from Goodison isn't it?

Get a black cab, usually about £6. Takes 15 mins approx.
Rank at Lime St at side entrance - or if you're having a beer in town there's a rank outside the spoons just down from Lime St.
Same coming back, start walking back toward town until you can hail a cab
if you like real ale i would head for the ship and mitre by the tunnel and flag a cab down before it gets to town.
after the game i would walk towards anfield round stanley park and flag a cab down.

shackattack said:
fallowfield said:
CTID_92 said:
Managed to convince a mate to go (providing I can get tickets tomorrow??) I'll be going by train which is something I don't normally do, just wondered if anyone can give a bit of info cos Lime Streets pretty fair from Goodison isn't it?

Get a black cab, usually about £6. Takes 15 mins approx.
Rank at Lime St at side entrance - or if you're having a beer in town there's a rank outside the spoons just down from Lime St.
Same coming back, start walking back toward town until you can hail a cab
if you like real ale i would head for the ship and mitre by the tunnel and flag a cab down before it gets to town.
after the game i would walk towards anfield round stanley park and flag a cab down.

Ffs don't get stuck in West Derby like I did. Still having nightmares :(

Prestwich_Blue said:
SWP's back said:
Mods very anti me tonight.

*smiles*
It's our new tactic. Get it in before everyone else and head them off at the pass.

I'll look forward to squirty's "everyone in education is work shy" and your "Hitler had a point" threads.

:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.