Everton to demand FA dock Manchester City points over Lescot

FFS the whole transfer 'system' is a pantomime! Contact between clubs, agents, intermedaries or whoever takes place ALL the time. Whether this constitutes 'tapping' us is debatable and completely dependant upon interpretation . The fact of the matter remains that heresay, conjecture or just rumour is one thing. Proving facts on a legal basis is another. It's 2009, football and transfers have moved on from the days when Brian Clough phoned a young Stuart Pearce and said "hey lad, do you want to play for Forest. Yes? Good, we'll be in in touch". Everton are pissing in the wind. The evidence against Ashley Cole and Chelsea was immense, yet their punishment was a 3 point deduction, suspended.

Moyes is a clueless, classless freak, as for Everton I would support a team of patients from Rampton Mental Institution over those inbred, retarded clowns.

As soon as the ink is dry on the Lescott deal we should put in bids for Rodwell & Arteta.

Even though we have no intention of buying them it should be enough to get the Gollum on suicide watch!!!!!

mammutly said:
There has to be a line somewhere. Clubs can't keep bidding on a player that is not for sale.
If it really was the case that Lescott wasn't for sale under any circumstances, I think City would probably have walked away a long time ago. However, I suspect that they were receiving plenty of private encouragement from Bill and his Boardroom Buddies to increase their offer.

I think Moyes honestly did try to make a stand but was privately undermined by the people who are really in charge of "his" football club.

Dubai Blue said:
mammutly said:
There has to be a line somewhere. Clubs can't keep bidding on a player that is not for sale.
If it really was the case that Lescott wasn't for sale under any circumstances, I think City would probably have walked away a long time ago. However, I suspect that they were receiving plenty of private encouragement from Bill and his Boardroom Buddies to increase their offer.

I think Moyes honestly did try to make a stand but was privately undermined by the people who are really in charge of "his" football club.

Sums it up perfectly.

This wouldnt happen and I'll tell you why.
"If" and I mean if City had done this then why would we buy the player when this has been made public? Surely City would say to Everton that they will now buy the unhappy player under the condition no action is taken, or they will walk away leaving Everton to pick up the pieces. City would want assurances that Everton are happy to leave things as is and not to make waves for either club. If they do then we will just buy their club and burn it down, simples.

not my fault! said:
This wouldnt happen and I'll tell you why.
"If" and I mean if City had done this then why would we buy the player when this has been made public? Surely City would say to Everton that they will now buy the unhappy player under the condition no action is taken, or they will walk away leaving Everton to pick up the pieces. City would want assurances that Everton are happy to leave things as is and not to make waves for either club. If they do then we will just buy their club and burn it down, simples.

Technically, wouldn't the 'tapping up' still have occurred though, even if we didn't go on to sign him? And if there's any trith to this report Everton could still go ahead. Not that I think they will or that they would get any sort of positive result.

In this case, and with all things considered, I would buy their club and fucking burn it down. I really hate Everton, moaning, whining, high pitched shite talking, wankers.

Dock us points for paying about £10M over the odds for one of their players? ffs they should be having a fucking party with all that extra dough.

Chelseas tapping up of cole was much much worse and they only got a fine

IF Everton prove its happend here then im sure thats what well get

Suppose this is the way the likes of united/chelsea have always done business,cant say i approve of it to be honest but guess thats the way footballs gone

Just to add the arrogant attitude of some our fans turns my stomach,very sad to see what a but of money does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.