Everton V City Post Match Thread

Before K.O. I heard a stat on an Irish feed that said City have not won an away game in 2 years when yaya has not been available.
I wonder if this is true. We have Chavs away next.

Everton played at a very quick tempo in awful conditions. They haven't played like that for a while.

We matched them in determination and fight. We just lacked that little bit that normally wins us the game.

No Kompany, no Ya Ya effectively no Aguero, any away point is good considering.

If someone had of said we'd be neck and neck with Chelsea, or just two points behind missing Kompany, all our strikers and Silva for best part of 8 games no one would have agreed.

We played a very motivated Everton desperate to end a losing streak. We deserved to win missing 3 of our 4 most important players.

We were only caught out by an excellent almost undefenderble set piece.

citymad said:
MOTM anyone ?
For me it was Merlin. The commentators simply couldn't say enough about him.He was brilliant today, shame he wasn't on a winning team.

some other very good performers today: mangala, hart, DM, Zabba, Clichy, Nasri, F and F, Jovetic and Navas.

Merlin by a mile

kinkysleftfoot said:
People saying Navas was awful, did you not see the sublime ball played to jovetic when he was running full pace? jobetic should have done much beet with it

And that kind of play is the least you should expect from a multi million pound winger.........who can't cross.

Dress it up any way you like, we dropped two points today. That may or may not be fatal, only time will tell. However we also pissed away 2 against burnley and almost did the same against Sunderland. If that continues we won't be champions. Less of the trying to walk it into the net, for pros at the top of their profession some of our shooting is farcical. Bony will add a new and much needed dimension to our play (a bit of shoot on sight). There's 2 things that stick out like a sore thumb with our play, we give away too many free kicks just outside our area and we are carrying too many passengers. Same back four from now to the end of the season(injuries permitting) consisting off Zab, Vinny, Martin and Gael please.

proachy said:
Joe made some great save today that are soon forgotten. Who was marking Naismith?

Every time prior to the goal, when somebody got tight on Naismith he fell over like a tart... The commentator on NBC said "good use of the body". PMSL

Bluep*ss said:
Before K.O. I heard a stat on an Irish feed that said City have not won an away game in 2 years when yaya has not been available.
I wonder if this is true. We have Chavs away next.

Roma ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.