Everton V City Post Match Thread

We've spunked the best part of 60 million quid on Mangala and Navas which is criminal imo, there were such better players out there for a damn site less money, I dare say we could have also got a fairly decent left winger for that sort of money!

jollylescott said:
Should have won the game in the first half. Too many missed chances. We missed Yaya.

Silva was our best player by a country mile.
I don't think we did miss yaya. We missed Aguero.

Bluewonder said:
Silva_Spell said:
Hart is a liability

He kept us in the game. That header would've gone in even if he'd stayed on his line. The marking was poor.

Hmmmmm.

I'm more inclined to go with "he did a bit of goalkeeping".

I am fast coming to the conclusion he's not that special to be honest.

de niro said:
for all the complaining it took a keeper error to peg us back. that off a non free kick. every point earned whilst we are without yaya is a big point. when he and bony turn up we'll go on a proper winning run.

Like.

sorry Hart you dropped a bollock.. (yes you saved us but thats why your on 120 a week) stupid dive out and miss ?? ffs

Hart makes good saves but a top goalkeeper should not make as many errors as he does.

I thought we were good but the finishing was awful.

I'd love to hear Atkinson explain why he thought Zaba's tackle for the goal free kick was a foul, would have taken a point before the game but pretty fucking disappointed right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.