Everton V City Post Match Thread

Chippy_boy said:
buckshot said:
When will Everton have their parade?

THIS.

4 successive defeats and a 2-0 against Hull and then they play like their lives depend on it. c**ts.

We only have ourselves to blame. No crispness in passing, no cutting edge up front, not next gear to go into. They probably got bored waiting for us to step it up..

Wasteful, should be taking our chances Navas really does flatter to decieve pass when he should shoot and shoots when he should pass always taking that extra pointless touch which then gives the opposition a brief moment more to get into the position. Need to sort that out. Hart is a liability in my eyes yes great shotstopper but aren't all keepers, his command of the box is shambolic always punching when the easier thing is to catch the bloody ball. Dropped two points in my eyes.

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Ducado said:
All in here please

It's nice to see that Everton still think this game is their cup final!

So they are criticised for trying as hard as they can.

I thought that's what they were paid to do.

:)

Fair result on the day.

No, they're "criticised" for not trying as hard as they can against other teams. Saw them against West Ham in midweek and they displayed no where near as much commitment as they did today.

SiMCFC said:
We've spunked the best part of 60 million quid on Mangala and Navas which is criminal imo, there were such better players out there for a damn site less money, I dare say we could have also got a fairly decent left winger for that sort of money!
Need to sign players who are the first name down on our team sheet rather than adding to the supposed strength of the squad

SiMCFC said:
We've spunked the best part of 60 million quid on Mangala and Navas which is criminal imo, there were such better players out there for a damn site less money, I dare say we could have also got a fairly decent left winger for that sort of money!

Not even 50 million. Still way, way too much for Mangala.

Navas is just Aaron Lennon in disguise. All the pace in the world but that counts for fuck all if you can't cross the bloody ball.

Not having a proven goalscorer on for the majority of the match was the difference between winning and drawing. Jovetic had four or five shots and not one on target. Not blaming him, he is a 10 rather than 9, but we need to hope Sergio is ready to start next week. Bad decision by Joe for the goal but he had already produced three excellent saves so again, not going to blame him. I hope it's a point gained come the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.