Everton V City Post Match Thread

SiMCFC said:
We've spunked the best part of 60 million quid on Mangala and Navas which is criminal imo, there were such better players out there for a damn site less money, I dare say we could have also got a fairly decent left winger for that sort of money!

We wont get any bargains mate - we're "Moneybags Man City" (copyright Des Kelly et al)

Not sure what game some of you were watching FFS. Some of our play was incredible especially in the first half. Silva was magical again and our defending was very impressive. Can't do much about Baines delivery TBF it was world class. Some great performances today. MOTM Silva closely followed by Mangala. Unlucky not to come away with the win in Evertons cup final.

RandomJ said:
Navas is just Aaron Lennon in disguise. All the pace in the world but that counts for fuck all if you can't cross the bloody ball.

Navas, Mangala are always fucking shit when we don't win. I guess his form around Boxing Day and so went unnoticed by you.

kanovic said:
theboyfrombrazil said:
Silva_Spell said:
Hart is a liability
This ^
People said that last year and he helped us win the league..

Only after he single handedly put us in the shit. We would have run away with league with a better GK

In the last 24 months he's probably made more errors than any other GK in the PL

I listened to the game on the radio so I can't judge the performance visually, either way we couldn't have asked to play Everton away at a better time considering their form going into the this match so the result in my opinion is poor.

Arsenal and Chelsea coming up now, 6 points is a must in my opinion.

Big come down now after last weeks events levelling up with Chelsea.

Blue Haze said:
Big mistake and awful finishing/corners cost us.

What can we do about these corners? Everton were supposed to be awful at defending corners and they looked completely at ease against us.

don't give the ball to that 3 touch 3 left footed Navas, yes we know he can pass 1/10 for a goal, so fookin what folks me off big time. Has a spread bet on corners and doubles his money every week. Arrrghhh!

Bluewonder said:
Silva_Spell said:
Hart is a liability

He kept us in the game. That header would've gone in even if he'd stayed on his line. The marking was poor.

But it wouldn't have gone in if he a done his job and got a hand to it

funny thing on bluemoon certain players like Dzeko can score a couple and then misses a sitter Bluemoon rises up and calls him wank

Hart makes a couple of saves and then drops a clanger costing us two points : Bluemoon rises up and defends him

I'm not keen on slagging off players but mangala really isn't living up to his price tag is he

Damien10 said:
Mangala getting far to much critsism,it seems when Jovetic went of he was the next easy target. Manuel shouldn't be playing Lampard in that midfield two. Lampard always goes foward and he struggles to get back in time.

Because he's shit. Can't pass and too many times Lukaku was able to go past him with ease.

chesterbells said:
SiMCFC said:
We've spunked the best part of 60 million quid on Mangala and Navas which is criminal imo, there were such better players out there for a damn site less money, I dare say we could have also got a fairly decent left winger for that sort of money!

We wont get any bargains mate - we're "Moneybags Man City" (copyright Des Kelly et al)

WTF? Thought Mangala handled lulaku very well. Navas was great except that bloody extra touch he takes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.