Everton v City post match

Bravo has been poor, from his pretty rash 1st appearance at OT in the derby right through to now he has earned us how many points with saves...???....none? .
I'm not a fan of Bravo - he simply doesn't inspire confidence in me BUT in both games against Burnley he made last minute saves which enabled us to win those matches so he has earned us four points.
That is a poor return compared to the number of points that Joe earned when he was between the sticks - but Joe isn't in our squad so Pep needs to concede that Bravo isn't up to this league and put Willy as first choice. The defence had confidence in him against West Ham when we kept a clean sheet.

We have been the highest for goals scored over the seasons, hope we don't rely on GD this season.

We are the masters of controlling possession in pointless areas of the pitch and the masters of being unable to control our legs in the areas that do matter
Not only is it a waste of time but it's a waste of energy.

It's like we are doing the opposition's attackers job of trying to get us out of position so we are vulnerable to a break. :-)

A free kick in some places is almost a pen for Yaya. Why does he hardly take any now ?
Agree Clichy was bobbins today - however, Bravo NEVER seems to make those wonder saves that help win games - that said, it's his first season and a huge change in culture for him - though it's a cliché it's early days.
Bravo is mid 30s. He ain't going to improve. Teams identify him and Kolarov (when he plays) as the weak links and prey on them. Feel sorry for Bravo - cannot make a save (never had to previously playing for Barca).

I've given him a chance but now I've as enough.

It's obvious our defence has no confidence in Bravo. You just knew when Everton got past them they'd score.

I've tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, today just did it for me.

He has no authority.

How can the team that looked so solid on Friday look so much different today?

It was the keeper.

I feel shit for saying as I don't like to slag off a blue.

Get Willy back and goal and see the difference.

The trouble these days is it's all about instant success, the GPC took time to start the corrupt legend he has left. Klopp did not do that much first year, poch, at Spurs took time.

I think we need to be patient. Pep did not inherit a successful squad, ageing players, not his team, perhaps Pellegrini should be criticised more.

I hate these drubbings as much as anybody but give the guy some windows to improve squad. All on here know what is needed, so am sure city management do. :-)
Pellegrini was hampered by the unfair 'FFP' rules - aimed at us in particular. He was not able to sign the best in the way SM anticipated. He was signing the sort of players the top eight could sign.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.