Everton v City post match

Time to look for Agueros replacement, the last few games he is either not fit or has no interest. Just my opinion, I know he's been, and is a City legend but he doesn't seem to be the same player.

Been saying it for a while but hammered for it

Otamendi made to look bad on the first goal yet which idiot gave the ball away in midfield, fact of the matter is Ota was the only one back when the ball was in the net.

We play that far forward that we are running back again which is hopeless when four of the back players are over 30.

Ota and stones need to play with a captain like vinny. As good as they are they are not defensive leaders.

Why was it sterling and silva in the best chance up front positions, why wasn't it our best finisher aguero playing right up front instead. Sterling gets in position but only finishes one in six. We lack at finishing, maybe Jesus will show us.

my god that defeat bloody hurts. That 2nd half was as weak and feeble a city display that i can care to remember if im honest, since maybe the wigan cup final match? leicester wasnt great but at least we put up a bit of a fight in the 2nd half.

we have a lot of issues dont we. all have been mentioned countless times today, lack of leadership, desire, an ageing squad, silly mistakes, too lightweight, not putting chances away, basic errors etc etc....

what i cant understand is that in patches this season we have been superb, but then we put in a half like that today?? we go from sublime to shite. why?
and why does every team score with their first decent chance? fuck me its amazing how often it happens to us!

im hoping pep will find the answer. he should get the time to get his players in and then be judged properly i feel.
we know we needed some new players and we needed to get rid of some (we've been saying it for around 2years now) so thats not entirely peps fault.

i feel we are at a crossroads over the next few transfer windows, we need to buy well and get the squad in order, otherwise we may have some more painful times ahead.
im slightly worried but not panicking yet.

anyway, wheres my cat gone, i feel the urge to kick something again.

Two things for me. First is in most of the dissapointing results we've had chances to kill teams off and not been clinical, take Chelsea for example. Leicester was Pep's fault for me, he got that very wro g.

Second point is I'm looking round the team for some leaders and struggling, even Zab looked a beaten man, Vinnie's always injured and Pep didn't fancy Joe so that leaves us woefully short of leadership on the pitch!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.