Everton v City post match

Totally agree with people talking about a lack of leadership. We've never missed Vinnie more.

The vinny of a few seasons ago.

Time for the next generation to come in but certainly we need some leaders among them that along with the ability to inspire and motivate consistently also assist in organising the team to ensure the four give away goals we conceded and continue to do so time and again just don't occur.

I recently watches a re run of Kuns debut against Swansea, in my opinion he no longer looks the same player.

He has regressed and looks a shadow of the player who terrorized defences.

Time to say thank you and goodbye.

I recently watches a re run of Kuns debut against Swansea, in my opinion he no longer looks the same player.

He has regressed and looks a shadow of the player who terrorized defences.

Time to say thank you and goodbye.
I was at that game and was stunned by just how good this guy was-the hunger ,the speed .Just don't see that in him now.

I was at that game and was stunned by just how good this guy was-the hunger ,the speed .Just don't see that in him now.

He is in decline, even for his national team, as a club we have been far to nice.

Football never stands still, managers and players have a shelf life, and knowing when to say goodbye is the secret of successful clubs. As a club we have been far to loyal to our players.

Kompany has hardly played for 2 years, at a club at our level that's unacceptable, even though the guy is a legend and bleeds blue.

Kompany, Silva, Kun, Zabba, Yaya, Kolarov and Clichy all well past there best.

He is in decline, even for his national team, as a club we have been far to nice.

Football never stands still, managers and players have a shelf life, and knowing when to say goodbye is the secret of successful clubs. As a club we have been far to loyal to our players.

Kompany has hardly played for 2 years, at a club at our level that's unacceptable, even though the guy is a legend and bleeds blue.

Kompany, Silva, Kun, Zabba, Yaya, Kolarov and Clichy all well past there best.

We don't have a single player who we can rely on to do the business often enough let alone week in week out.

You would trade our whole squad for those of Spurs , Chelsea , Liverpool , Arsenal even Manure and a sprinkling of players from some other clubs in a hear beat and see how much better Pep can make that squad.

A number of reasons for this but yes high time to call it a day for the last title winning side.

They don't have the heart , the physicality, the ability , the speed of mind and body , the mental strength , the drive and will to win at all costs to be a force in the premiership anymore and its over for them.

It was over them years ago and we all knew it but the transfer policy hasn't kept up to speed with the changing needs of what is needed at the highest level most probably because the staff involved are not good enough at their jobs.

Well after a good nights sleep and much reflection I'm still well and truly pissed off

There will be a few more of these andy but in a couple of years I think we will be playing better consistent football with a new squad.

We are not a short term fling but we will have to take a few steps backwards including no Chumps League maybe for more than one season before it gets better.

All teams go through transition and ours is a bit starker due to a poor transfer program that needs overhauling before things get better for the longer term.

The game has changed so much over the last 3 seasons.

It's faster than ever, players need to be young , hungry , athletic and footballers....Spurs, that's the type and style of team we need to evolve into.

The game has changed so much over the last 3 seasons.

It's faster than ever, players need to be young , hungry , athletic and footballers....Spurs, that's the type and style of team we need to evolve into.

Its part of it because you also need to have speed of mind and football smarts as well.

Spurs might be good enough for a title with this squad but in Europe they will struggle.

We need a squad that is much better than Spurs current one not only on paper but far more importantly on the pitch and it will take a couple of seasons but it can be done and we have to do it.

Its part of it because you also need to have speed of mind and football smarts as well.

Spurs might be good enough for a title with this squad but in Europe they will struggle.

We need a squad that is much better than Spurs current one not only on paper but far more importantly on the pitch and it will take a couple of seasons but it can be done and we have to do it.

We need to dominate our own league before we worry about Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.