Everton v City post match

Pep didn't need to play Yaya and Zab together in midfield. Delph and Garcia are both fit. Not the best players but they at least have working legs. We also had a promising young right back who played a blinder against the rags but Pep decided to ship off on loan. Hart is simply a better keeper than Bravo but was shipped out on loan. Nolito seems to have been banished to the reserves for whatever reason. There are options in this squad. Pep just turned his nose up at them cos they can't play "his way". If he was willing to bend even slightly this season and make the most of what he has got then maybe we could get through this season and then replace the players who need replacing in the summer. Instead he stubbornly plods on trying to hammer square pieces into round holes.
My moan is why the fuck pep keeps playing silva and kdb together?
After Swansea tie I said we would get ripped a new hole against quality opponents .
It's all gone downhill since.

Kun is past his sell buy date???? WTF!!!

It has nothing to do with Kun, every time the guy gets the ball in a shooting position he marked by at least two or three players. Who'd do any better in a crowded box.

Our build up play is way to slow for Kun style, name another player who can hit teams like Kun on the counter? The guys world class.....

And for the record he's much better than he was when he arrived, his control has improved so much, the young Kun wouldn't be half the player in tight areas.

I agree we need young hungrier players in some positions, but not in Sergio's position...

We need to dominate our own league before we worry about Europe.

I think the days of domination are over for any side keeper1.

What we can do though is build a better squad for the future that is more competitive than what we have let ourselves slide to and it starts today.

I look forward to the football we can play when we get some of the players you indirectly allude to.

I think the days of domination are over for any side keeper1.

What we can do though is build a better squad for the future that is more competitive than what we have let ourselves slide to and it starts today.

I look forward to the football we can play when we get some of the players you indirectly allude to.

Disagree, the domination of the English game was there for the taking.

United, Chelsea, Liverpool all in decline/transision and Arsenal being Arsenal meant after our 1st Premier title we should have gone on to dominate, we have failed.

Kun is past his sell buy date???? WTF!!!

It has nothing to do with Kun, every time the guy gets the ball in a shooting position he marked by at least two or three players. Who'd do any better in a crowded box.

Our build up play is way to slow for Kun style, name another player who can hit teams like Kun on the counter? The guys world class.....

And for the record he's much better than he was when he arrived, his control has improved so much, the young Kun wouldn't be half the player in tight areas.

I agree we need young hungrier players in some positions, but not in Sergio's position...

Needs better support players but he has lost speed which is to be expected with age and injury.

There will be a few more of these andy but in a couple of years I think we will be playing better consistent football with a new squad.

We are not a short term fling but we will have to take a few steps backwards including no Chumps League maybe for more than one season before it gets better.

All teams go through transition and ours is a bit starker due to a poor transfer program that needs overhauling before things get better for the longer term.
I know and I'm not a knee jerker, I can live with the result, just feel they threw the towel in for the second half

Needs better support players but he has lost speed which is to be expected with age and injury.

Its his confident may be slightly low and he's been frustrated with his real lack of chances. Across the road at the swamp they have a guy who's 109 years old and his pace isn't a worry

Tottenham with Harry Kane who is a tractor compared to kun, Arsenal have Danny LaRoo and Chelsea have ****a. None of them are blessed with pace.

Think he needs a different system and he'd be mint again, one that lends itself to the counter attack.

There will be a few more of these andy but in a couple of years I think we will be playing better consistent football with a new squad.

We are not a short term fling but we will have to take a few steps backwards including no Chumps League maybe for more than one season before it gets better.

All teams go through transition and ours is a bit starker due to a poor transfer program that needs overhauling before things get better for the longer term.

I'm certain our owner has plans to win the Chumps cup during Pep's tenure, to not be competing in it for a couple of seasons would be disaster after all the money spent and the effort to bring Pep to Manchester.

Bring joe back, bravo is absolutely hopeless. And buy some defenders that can defend before the window closes or we're not finishing in the top 6 nevermind top 4.

Do you ever wish you could have a glimpse at a parallel timeline? What happens if we get the penalty we should have had?

We were playing well, growing in confidence since even when they tried to press they couldn't get it(they were sitting back yes but nobody "lets" a team have it for the length of time we were keeping it in their own ground), we go 1-0 up after the penalty and they can no longer sit back, all of sudden there is space in behind for us to get at with our tails up and full belief in the system. Yesterday when that second goal went in I saw doubt and uncertainty creep back in, maybe some are ageing or not quite up to the standard required to truly take teams apart with Pep's style but we've already seen what it looks like when our players are getting it right... If we already have a sports psychologist then we need a new one because the same thing was happening under Peller's, the mental side of the game is so big it helped Leicester to their first PL title, it saw Chelsea spend an alarming amount of time in the bottom half of the table last season it's too easy to put it all on a manager there's only so much they can control, he can only show them the way. Take a look at the difference between West Ham and Everton one ground is more open the other is old fashioned and hostile(I could hear one guy giving it out "Sterling you're shit... city you're shit" all match haha) and look at the stark difference in the performances, yes West Ham had a stinker but we really were good, started the game at Everton much the same way but the goal didn't come and we lost our nerve too easily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.