Everton v City post match

I rarely post in the post match thread, but it is so obvious we are less than the sum of our parts. Whatever Pep is trying to do he can't do it with these players and I'm beginning to think it can't be done in the Premier League. Everton have had three shots and three goals and all three were straight out of the 1970's playbook.
It can't be done. That style of play can only work when you have a world 11 team I.e Barcelona or Bayern players. Remember, that Bayern team won the treble including the CL when Pep went there. His Barca team had three of the greatest players ever in Messi Xavi and Iniesta. That tippy tappy shit just doesn't work with players the tier down from that top bracket.

We had a perfectly good manager in Pellegrini yet we just had him in really as a caretaker manager waiting for Pep. Once we got Pep we didn't even go all out in the summer fucking frustrating.

Why is everyone complaining so badly? We should be grateful. This time 10 years ago we would never have dreamed to have won the league twice. Be grateful :)

Player ratings will not pass 4 for any today

defense, midfield and attack all let us down

First half we were not as bad but 2nd half was abysml.

would rather have willy in goal at the minute.
We need to buy full backs no question

Fuck it Spurs next we carry on

We get bullied around the pitch far too easily, gone are the days we used to bully other teams. No height in the team and a midget keeper.

Lets have this right.

This spanish fucking love in is turning us into a laughing stock.

Mancini's ageing team is finished. And no fucker in authority has improved it since 2012. Apart from KDB we have spent 4000000 zillion on shit.

Tiki, or whatever his fucking name is clearly a ****.

How can you spend so much and not improve.

I watched Silva speak in spanish on an english interview the other day. Why the fuck is he not speaking in english, after all we have only made him a ziliionaire, rude ****.

Everton are plain awful, really shit. Set themselves up to get a nil nil but we did nothing, none even a proper shot till over an hour.

Aguero, well. We were allw aiting for a petulant sending off like the other unprofessioanal Brazillian dick. Ottamendi, cowardly ****.

They were all fucking shit.

Pep, sort this shit out or fuck off.

that was the worst performance in 10 years, fucking shit.

Fuck me sideways, i lost the stream at 2 nill, i saw a post at 3 nill but have only just realised we lost 4 nill.

Fucking disgrace, we need wholesale changes and quickly.

What a joke. We'll finish outside the top 4. That i'm 99% sure of. No team that loses games this way has a chance of a top 4 finish let alone the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.