Everton v City post match

Humiliating defeat. I guess it is a top 4 race this season. There are still 17 games left but from what I have seen so far we don't deserve to get anywhere near the premier league title. The decision to get rid of Joe Hart may very well turn out to be the very reason for our downfall this season and Guardiola needs to eat that humble pie and learn from his mistakes or put the new keeper to some thorough psychological class to build his confidence up and develop rapport with his team mates because at the moment it is like playing without a goalkeeper. Bring our keeper back!!...everton scored form all their chances and this trend of conceding easy goals has been consistent this season.

Need to take chances and not concede.. apparently it is not as easy as it ...well it does not sound easy and we are struggling to do any of that at the moment.

The annual January/February League collapse gets off to a good start.
4 attempts on target, 4 goals.
Bravo may as well not be on the pitch.
Title chance = nigh on impossible.

Absolutely woeful. Everything about us is dire. We play it around, we don't play it out. It's toothless and dull. Back to basics, back to something that works.

Whilst we're at it, leave Bravo in Merseyside.

Its over used and very rarely warranted but that was embarrassing.

Woeful in attack, midfield, defence and goal keeper and not much better on the side.

No one complained about the side he picked but not one of them did anything of note.

Slow, one paced, half arsed, you name it, we managed to display it and roll on the summer and some of these players being shown the door.

Bottom line is, we want to play football, but don't want to work for the privilege.

I wont be surprised if Pep quits and I wouldn't give a shit, he's never going to change his approach and its going to cost us game after game.

Totally gutless fuckin sickning "performance" from back to front we are a fuckin joke & not a very funny one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.