Everton v City post match

Unacceptable. Heads need to roll for that. Pep sits there thinking this is the Nou Camp or the Allianz and everything will be alright... well this isn't a walk in the park fella - no gimmes - no coasting. Need intensity, desire and application every fucking game; not just swanning around at West Ham. If he's not up to the task, piss off because City is bigger than him.

Until Pep concentrates on defending form the back (cause w cannt defedn from the front) this will be repeated again and again........despite a few one off victories against west ham etc where teams ahve tried to play against us, most team do the same thing and with to great effect..they sit back and hit us when it breaks down........out fullbacks are so high up the pitch that it leaves 3 vs 3 or worse.....compare that to when we attack.....7-8 players defednign and then hitting us quick.......its the same nearly every week

And something has to be done abupt Bravo....he is getting nowhere near anything that is put at him......he deserves to be dropped and shouldnt play again....We need a better golakeeper and Pep has made a huge mistake with him.....
We had many players back on most of their goals. Somehow they just always perfectly space themselves out to create maximum danger

Bravo is the worst keeper I've ever seen at the club and Pep is starting to look like a fucking clown

Hate saying this but we got exactly what was expected.....

Every team knows exactly what to do and how to play against us.......sit back defend in numbers and then hit our weak as shit defense and goalkeeper..there was an element of luck with the 4th goal but when you have SO much space in which to attack our back 4 then its going to happen

Some wil make excuses about a penalty (yes it was) but its simply not good enough

Pep needs to change his way of playing...concnetrate on defending with 4 at the back not 2 (fullbacks are always out of position) and have a midfielder who also actually concentrates on defending (this is not down just to the type of player btu what Pep is telling them to do)...there needs to be one of the cnetral midfielders who only dfends and then keeps it simple....KDB silva and Yaya cannot defend......we all know that (Im not saying they dont put effort in to do so but they are not defensive minded and dont spot probelms before they arise)
We had many players back on most of their goals. Somehow they just always perfectly space themselves out to create maximum danger

look at the difference
between teh way everton (or other teams defend) and us...we are always stretched

We have nothing. Goalkeeper who - on the second goal- only hit the ground when the ball hit the net. Has zero reflexes or positional sense.

Defence- shambles. Stones is a mess. Clichy offers nothing. Otamendi is embarrassing.

Attaching midfield is ok. No defensive midfield.

No service to Kun. Sterling - see Otamendi

Pep has won ten thousand trophies with BM and Barca. We here that every week. It means fuck all.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

Shambles, absolute shambles. And please don't say we can still catch Chelsea. Our season will be a success if we get top 4.

God help us against Spurs.

Anyone gonna come on here and defend that? Call us all rags etc.

Now that was utterly shit from back to front. The manager looked clueless as did the players.

Khaldoon put all of his eggs in the barca "dream team" basket of ferrano, cheeky and pep and it has backfired miserably. Recruitment has been shocking since Cook left. In addition to that we have let the team age really badly. Hence a bunch of kids gave us the runaround today.

Our manager is either thick or stubborn as he still seems surprised by the premier league. The keeper he has brought in is shite end of. I can see pep resigning and joe back at the start of next season.

We need to fuck off ALL of the barca boys and start again. Trouble is, we won't and we will probably sign messi and even make him look bad!

In all honesty I don't think we're one of the 4 best teams in the league at the moment. We're far too up & down, the first half today wasn't even that bad, we had 70% possession, created 3-4 good chances, could've had a penalty - then get sucker punched as usual with the oppositions first attack, then lose all confidence & capitulate 2nd half. Entirely predictable from us these last few years.

Clearly we need a big change, but it won't happen until next season. This could be a bit of a slog for the remainder of the year, but we need to have faith in the manager & let him build the team he wants to build next year before we judge too quickly.

Edit: I turned off at 93:30 as I didn't fancy watching them celebrate, didn't even realise we'd shipped a 4th, geez.

We have nothing. Goalkeeper who - on the second goal- only hit the ground when the ball hit the net. Has zero reflexes or positional sense.

Defence- shambles. Stones is a mess. Clichy offers nothing. Otamendi is embarrassing.

Attaching midfield is ok. No defensive midfield.

No service to Kun. Sterling - see Otamendi

Pep has won ten thousand trophies with BM and Barca. We here that every week. It means fuck all.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

Shambles, absolute shambles. And please don't say we can still catch Chelsea. Our season will be a success if we get top 4.

God help us against Spurs.

Bravo is the worst keeper I've ever seen at the club and Pep is starting to look like a fucking clown

But Clichy was back for all the goals, it had nothing to do with the full backs being forward and stretched and everything to do with the more typical abject defending. Look at the Davies goal, we had at least 6 back.

Totally gutless, heartless performance and it's not even a surprise. The players aren't motivated, we don't seem to have a plan other than keep hold of the ball. We don't do anything with it. I want to see players dropped after this.

Results aside, it's some of the most boring football I've ever watched. When the club was in turmoil and when we were in the lower leagues, we'd still have been pissed off with a performance like that.

Stones makes far too many mistakes, he needs to play simple football and do what a defender is supposed to do.

Half of that team are rapidly closing in on the end of their career, we have youngsters about the squad that don't get a look in, why? If they're not good enough, don't have them in the squad. Every other club manages to play youth at some point. This is the perfect opportunity to shake it up. We're out of the title race, I'm not arsed about top 4, let's change it up.

Bravo? Well, what can you say? Huge fuck up with this one. Let Willy or even Angus play, they're not going to do any worse. I'm not a boo boy and generally don't slag our players off but this fella is taking the piss. If I was that poor at my job I'd resign. He's a fucking wage thief.

Over all it was a complete sack of shit and the entire management and playing staff of the first team should hang their heads in shame after that.

Shithouses to a man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.