Everton v City post match

Everton - 22% possession. 4 shots on target and 4 goals.

Us - 78% possession. 7 shots on target and nothing.

The Spanish contingent think we can be Barcelona light with lots of possession, tippy tappy football, walk the ball in the net - you can't in this league.

Bluemoon follows a pattern after such a pitiful showing that we go into meltdown and speak the unspeakable. By Tuesday the usual suspects emerge saying it wasn't all that bad. By thursday they have formed a back slapping group who shout down anyone not able to see the vision that only people as clever as them can see.

That was abject and I'm usually happy go lucky, but today I wasn't even interested we are so one paced and easily dispatched by teams it's criminal.

Whoever the opposition is we have one gear and don't look like creating any chances unless the opposition lets us walk it into the net. It's really boring to watch and predictable.

The last 18 months of football has been dull as dishwater. There is something really wrong at the club.

The reluctance to blood young players is also getting on my wick we need runners in midfield, we are static there.

Some of the players are not going to be here next year so put some kids in what the worse that could happen we finish outside the top four. We are well on the way to that.

Garbage.

Oh well, at least we can focus on the FA Cup now, we're not good enough for anything else.

Am I allowed to ask what has happened to the "Guardiola & the future" thread?

Maybe this shitty shatty passing game just doesn't work in a league where there are actually more than one or two good teams to hurt you.
Sorry Pep but you've got a long way to come back from here, plus all the other sides we're goning to play h

Time to get rid of Txixi, Soriano and bring back Mancini as director of football with Cook back as CEO

Completely agree. On a day we are linked with Ben Davies, and after that performance and other similar all season, it is clear that Guardiola and his cronies are clueless.
He just won't learn that the amount of passes and possession are not directly proportional to goals scored, but the amount of shots generally is so!
For me he has to go. Embarrassing it may be but we should retire Kompany now and make him the Manager.
Please tell me this was an intentional wind up.

If not you are either a rag or a moron.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.