Everton v City post match

It's impossible to pull teams out of position if they don't want to be.

Every goal we concede is on the counter, even in the win against Barca.

Chelsea, Liverpool, Middlesbrough, Everton, they all sit in and wait.

Our passive aggressiveness, trying to switch the play, is food and drink for any team that prepares in the week and knows we will play everything in front of them at a stroll.

Keep Aguero with his back to goal, or let him spin out to the flank, job done.

The biggest slight I can hand Pep at present is that I could pick the tactics which would eradicate half of the issues.

Have the backline go back another ten metres and fuck off Clichy and Bravo.

Can't argue with that, and it alarms me that irrespective of whether he's aware of it or not, he ain't changing much. We're wide open all the time, and gutless and clueless in terms of preventing it

I keep saying - we need to be patient - wait until Pep gets the squad HE wants. The only question now is - does Pep think we can get top 4? If we can - we keep going with this set of players - if its beyond us - we may as well go with the kids and have a look at them before the summer. We know some of this group are past it. Poor performance but unfortunately we have this in our locker at the moment.
He will never get the team he wants. He has bought half a dozen already but doesn't seem to rate half of them. It's not like he is managing at bloody Conference North and taking a chance on a part time player from even lower down the chain after scouting him twice himself. He is paying 30 mill for German internationals (for example) and then doesn't seem to think he is good enough after buying him. How is that possible?

In other words you want Pep to be sacked or you want him to walk? Because with what you wish for that is the offer you need to make.
No not at all...I have said several times that I support the guy what ever so don't put words into my mouth that just simply are not true

I want him to get it right and he is pretty far from that at the moment....

People need to accept that even the best get it wrong ....once they accept that then a decent discussion can be had about what we need to do.......cause something needs to be done about the shambolic way that our team is set up for defending ..........it was so easy for Everton today.....nothing difficult or impressive about the way that they beat us.

Conceding goals is a huge problem, 4 against everton, 4 against Leicester, 3 against chelsea, shipping goes like that without producing at the other end won't win games or titles. A few players need to give themselves a good shake and start playing for the badge and not the payslip.

You don't lose 4-0 by being unlucky.

We look tired and unimaginative and there's a distinct lack of verve about us. We don't look like we're enjoying our football (perhaps we're not?).

I can't blame Bravo - but I'm failing to see any improvement as a result of his arrival.
I think we've got too much flair and not enough grit, and given the physical nature of the PL, we're being bulled by aggressive and determined teams too often.

Top 4 is going to be a real fight - we're miles of being title winning material.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.