Everton v City post match

This is so wrong it's bizarre. They don't go up any level,not even 1% we just fanny around miss chance after chance until we make a mistake 2 touches and it's past the man who never makes a save. Up a level is such a lame excuse now.
Yeah I get that but I do think we are perceived as the easiest to beat out of the big teams and because of that I think teams approach us differently.

No excuses that was an embarrassing show from City and 4-0 defeat was no accident and was not flattering to Everton. So we dominated possession but never looked like scoring barring the penalty we should have had at 0-0. Silva and De Bruyne never stopped trying to create but even their final ball lacked its usual precision. Once it was 3-0 I could sadly see the 4th coming. You can't defend or keep goal like that. Another lesson for Guardiola. Credit to Everton - worked hard, suckered us first half then picked us off almost at will.

It might be obvious how to play city. 10 man behind the ball and then vardy or lukaku on the counter, but what do you do if you are City manager

We were 7 points off the top, we had to play to win. I don't think we have any alternative. Toure, Zabaleta, Sagna and Clichy can't play in a pep side unless you play Sagna as a central defender.

We're playing gung-ho football and football I like, but that requires players who can defend one on one when we don;t have the ball. There are a few players who can't do that. And also technically Sagna, Zabaleta, Clichy are not good enough on the ball going forward

Can we recover? Depends on fitness of Kompany I think and to a lesser extent on jesus.

No excuses that was an embarrassing show from City and 4-0 defeat was no accident and was not flattering to Everton. So we dominated possession but never looked like scoring barring the penalty we should have had at 0-0. Silva and De Bruyne never stopped trying to create but even their final ball lacked its usual precision. Once it was 3-0 I could sadly see the 4th coming. You can't defend or keep goal like that. Another lesson for Guardiola. Credit to Everton - worked hard, suckered us first half then picked us off almost at will.
Every everton attempt ended up in our net. Of course it was flattering to them. Had we scored first we'd have won and we should have had two pens.

Forget Champions league football next season,we will finish 6th win nothing but that's okay as long as the back four and dodgy keeper keeps passing it around at the back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.