Everton v City post match

A better manager who understands this league, we're like some Guardiola experiment in my eyes, he's done nothing since day one that impresses me, nothing & his management style is bizarre & will never work in England & while we're at it have a look at where the club has been heading since these 2 clowns from Barcelona rocked up.....down the fucking pan if you hadn't noticed. Get rid of the lot & start again.

Why won't his style work in England?

Even more than that, there were at least four occasions when Stones or Otamendi expected Bravo to be racing from his line and sweeping up the potential danger, yet he was rooted to his line.

Most of the goals he concedes are at his near post or he is stood right on his line.

He has no physical presence as it is, so he's hardly making his goal look smaller by standing under his crossbar.

No wonder his/our shots to save ratio is so bad.

Please give us a boost and tell us a LB, CB and CM are coming in before the end of the month.

Not read the whole thread but I can imagine there's been flapping. But it's totally justified off the back of that performance.

We were defeated as soon as the second goal went in ....which I understand if it's the 89th, not the 40 fucking 6th. We just don't have the mentality or appetite for a fight. No leadership on the pitch, which is unforgivable when you have SIX players over the age of 30 who are hugely experienced .....no one prepared to take the game by the scruff of the neck.

Harry Kane must be rubbing his hands with glee bet he can't wait till Saturday. I'm dreading it already.

Maybe but generally speaking we see teams going up a level when they play us and I honestly think it is because we are the most beatable top side. Look at Leicester die they brat us. They've been a shower of shit and we managed to be 4-0 down.
This is so wrong it's bizarre. They don't go up any level,not even 1% we just fanny around miss chance after chance until we make a mistake 2 touches and it's past the man who never makes a save. Up a level is such a lame excuse now.

It reminds me of when we got beat by Leicester away 4-0. Clearly the manager is inept and needs to move aside, sticking with a 'keeper who turns his back on a shot is the final straw.

Teams are happy to soak up all our mighty possession, knowing they can just hit us with a quick counter. So frustrating to see us spend half the game trying to string together passes, when every other team is just taking the chances they're given.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.