Everton v City post match

How did West Ham get on against the same defence last week with a keeper that talked to the defence, organised the defence, and the defence had confidence in?

I think willy should have played but we would still have lost, that result against West Ham with almost exactly the same team was hugely over hyped. The way we play means if we concede first we are usually in big trouble. People saying hart would have saved two of those goals are just making shit up.

Its early days for Pep so give him time.

I do question his lack of preperation though, he has known he was coming for quite a while yet looks totally baffled by what goes on in this league..

I think willy should have played but we would still have lost, that result against West Ham with almost exactly the same team was hugely over hyped. The way we play means if we concede first we are usually in big trouble. People saying hart would have saved two of those goals are just making shit up.

Ok name me one world class save bravo has made this season. Name one save where he has kept us in a game , or changed a game. Any world class saves?

We are half way through the season so loads of games to go at.

We have called for every manager to go... Pep will be no exception.
The only variable is the length of time it takes.
Absolutely ridiculous thougg. 1st half we were the better team, just didn't take our chances. 2nd half was pathetic i admit but the way people go on it's like the world has ended. We will get there, it was never going to be a breeze this season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.