Everton v City post match

Pep has that 'I'm gonna quit' look about him. I really wouldn't be surprised.

I would surprised as I think he really wants to crack this league. I think it will take a couple of seasons but he will get there and I think will win us the trophies we dream about. If he has any intention of quitting (which I very much doubt) I would be talking to Simeone right now.

It always boils down to the manager I know he picks the team but some of them players are a disgrace couldn't give a fuck we need a massive overhaul it will take a few transfer windows to sort but pep will sort it then all you clowns on here saying pep out will be back on licking his arse FFs give the man a chance and realise how lucky we are

Bravo is looking worse and worse, caballero is 10x the keeper he is, and that's really saying something. Pep Can't afford to be too arrogant to change his. Bravo isn't even looking likely to get close to anything. The shambles of a defence does him no favours but like I said he doesn't even get close

Am I right in thinking that we've all been waiting for Pep to join for possibly the last couple of years.

Now some want him sacked
I don't think many want him sacked. just like him to learn from his mistakes, set us up so we are harder to beat and for fuck sake get rid of Bravo. "Stones will thrive under Pep was the buzz 6 months back" I'll let you make up your own mind on that.

I think willy should have played but we would still have lost, that result against West Ham with almost exactly the same team was hugely over hyped. The way we play means if we concede first we are usually in big trouble. People saying hart would have saved two of those goals are just making shit up.

I always fear the worst when we concede first away. It seems very predictable from then on.

Don't want Pep out, certainly questions need asking. He was a joke sat on his Arse today and seems broken. Needs to learn there's other ways of playing. Look at United have to give them credit changing it up and going direct. It got them back in the game and Won them a point. We have no plan B, whilst losing we was playing like we was 3-0 up. No urgency and shite sideways passing for the sake of it.

I would surprised as I think he really wants to crack this league. I think it will take a couple of seasons but he will get there and I think will win us the trophies we dream about. If he has any intention of quitting (which I very much doubt) I would be talking to Simeone right now.
Is there anything about this season which makes you believe that he'll get it right at some point?

I think willy should have played but we would still have lost, that result against West Ham with almost exactly the same team was hugely over hyped. The way we play means if we concede first we are usually in big trouble. People saying hart would have saved two of those goals are just making shit up.
i'm not disagreeing with that at all, but I want to ask, when you saw he was back in nets, what was your first thought? Mine was "we're fucked, again".
I wonder if the rest of the team think the same thing.

Ok name me one world class save bravo has made this season. Name one save where he has kept us in a game , or changed a game. Any world class saves?

We are half way through the season so loads of games to go at.
Moenchengladbach at home, sees it late throuh a crowd of players, down to his left, on handed, top save. Penalty save against spurs. Heres a couple. Nobody is saying he has been at his best. Give him a bit more time. At least till the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.