Everton v City post match

We also miss some height in attack, we had Edin and never crossed the ball, now we have Ken Dodd Diddymen and always cross the ball.

And yet we continue to waste free-kicks and corners and high crosses, who do they think is going to magically grow 6 inches!

just think what the score might have been if Pep hadnt of had 9 days to prepare the team !!

Pep picked the team most posters wanted,the one that won 5-0 with a brilliant back to front display at West Ham.

In the event he reverted to Claudio but the rest were our choice. They let us & him down & I guess he's as bewildered and sick as we are now.

Some of the performances & efforts were shameful wernt they Aguero,Sterling & Clichy ?

1 step forad....2 steps back.....it's the Maine Road Mambo AGAIN.

Not seen game, and don't think I'll be hunting out the highlights, one question though....

Did we play the diamond with Sterling up front with Sergio, same as against West Ham?

Pep picked the team most posters wanted,the one that won 5-0 with a brilliant back to front display at West Ham.

In the event he reverted to Claudio but the rest were our choice. They let us & him down & I guess he's as bewildered and sick as we are now.

Some of the performances & efforts were shameful wernt they Aguero,Sterling & Clichy ?

1 step forad....2 steps back.....it's the Maine Road Mambo AGAIN.
Sterling wasnt great but he really wasnt that bad... calling him a spineless headless chicken is ****ish imo

No rebuilding ? De Bruyne, Sterling, Stones, Gundogan, Bravo, Gabriel Jesus, Nolito. There's over £200 million in two seasons. These players have not delivered on their hefty price tags.
No rebuilding ? De Bruyne, Sterling, Stones, Gundogan, Bravo, Gabriel Jesus, Nolito. There's over £200 million in two seasons. These players have not delivered on their hefty price tags.
We may have spent money but we're playing an aging full back and a player we've been trying to sell for two years in midfield. That's not what I'd call rebuilding.

If Pep is going to succeed we will have to start being more clinical in front of goal.

If we can't do that, then, as you say, it will require focus on clean sheets etc. But I can't imagine thatt will be under Pep.

For the forseeable future it's going to be Pep trying to get his football to work & our defenders will still be suspect. Somebody has to put the ball in the net.

We don't have enough firepower...only one striker with 20 goals in him. I thought we were short at start of season...but it is glaring now :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.