Everton v Manchester City |16th| Official Matchday Thread

truly gutless, no marking, no passing, no jumping, 2nd to everything, best touch of the game was the manager ffs well on the bright side we can't possibly play this bad ever again, and its out of the way for the derby, prob a blessing in disguise.(trying to convince myself)

Is that the engine of a lear jet I hear landing at Manchester airport tonight with a certain Mr Mourinho on board..

In all truth Mancini's premier league away record in 2010 is shocking!!

Feliani doing his impersonation of Zidane on Bellers sums the whole game up. They took the piss,we didn’t even turn up TBH. Forget that one immediately. Next game please.

80s Shorts said:
baldybouncer said:
It's obvious that we need a new manager, this one's shite! By the way ... who is our manager now :)

Dont worry hes only keeping the seat warm for the special one. Simples... (Smack....knocks own teef down back of throat)

Simples!!!!

We've lost from a minimal free kick and a penalty that should've been a free kick whilst listening to two Everton fans talking about the game and saying that foulaini could've taken on our whole team.

Oh well...

Sabster said:
Lotuz said:
That makes you even thicker, you twat. An in-form Fellaini is better than an in-form Barry, or do you not understand this?

Lol no - cant pass the ball for shit, slow, lumbering - you are just a complete idiot and so fickle you probably wanted tevez out of the team after his 1st five games

Fellaini is MOTM today! You are an idiot and no I never wanted Tevez out.

We've lost from a minimal free kick and a penalty that should've been a free kick whilst listening to two Everton fans talking about the game and saying that foulaini could've taken on our whole team.

Oh well...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.