Everton v Manchester City |16th| Official Matchday Thread

blue ranger said:
I will be criticised for this but the facts are: zabba first touch awful, passing shite, naive freekicks. Petrov lazy bastard doesn't want to make a tackle, bellers not a winger, can play up top or on left of a 433. Robinho awful, time to let him go. Can count good performances on one hand. Dejong passing v poor. Gud luk Bobby, now you will know this team needs improving. Got nothing to say about crocky. Worst ever signing. 4 mins FFS

Sums it up nicely,Zabaleta is simply a liability,Robhino - not worth a wank.

blue ranger said:
Gud luk Bobby, now you will know this team needs improving.

The one positive: He now knows he needs to get his cheque book out and we still have 2 weeks of January remaining.

blue ranger said:
I will be criticised for this but the facts are: zabba first touch awful, passing shite, naive freekicks. Petrov lazy bastard doesn't want to make a tackle, bellers not a winger, can play up top or on left of a 433. Robinho awful, time to let him go. Can count good performances on one hand. Dejong passing v poor. Gud luk Bobby, now you will know this team needs improving. Got nothing to say about crocky. Worst ever signing. 4 mins FFS

Agree with all this apart from the bellamy bit. Why can't more people see that robinho is never gonna do it for us.

Good draw second half looked more solid. first goal was
always going to be important everton got it and were comfortble
how smug does craig burley look toser

Good draw second half looked more solid. first goal was
always going to be important everton got it and were comfortble
how smug does craig burley look toser

It's just not been our day today, Tevez seemed to get a bit of a knock earlier on and it looks like it worried him and as a result he didn't have his usual performance, I think he wants to be fully fit for Tuesday and all of us do too. We had a few silly moments such as Richards giving away the penalty which there is just no excuse for and De Jong breaking away from the wall. We just seemed to lack the desire today and in all fairness Everton played well and we just couldn't seem to get through their defence, the ball just didn't seem to be able to get to any of our players in their area. I think it was a mix of bad luck and a lack of desire to win. Hopefully Mancini will give them a good talking to and the desire we seemed to lack today comes out full force on Tuesday.

There's nothing we can do about this result now but what we can do is use it as a lesson and learn from it, it's the past, lets look to the future and lets get ready for Tuesday.

Sabster said:
Lotuz said:
Fellaini is MOTM today! You are an idiot and no I never wanted Tevez out.

Hint the word TODAY - first time hes ever been man of the match in the pl

Fellaini was MOTM 4 times in his last 6 matches mate.
Even his own coach Moyes thinks Fellaini is the best midfielder in the PL, but yeah he'll probably knows f*** all and Fellaini is shit.
So shit, Chelsea are after him...

Lotuz said:
Sabster said:
Hint the word TODAY - first time hes ever been man of the match in the pl

Fellaini was MOTM 4 times in his last 6 matches mate.
Even his own coach Moyes thinks Fellaini is the best midfielder in the PL, but yeah he'll probably knows f*** all and Fellaini is shit.
So shit, Chelsea are after him...

thats a lie - just chekced fantasy premier league only got 3 bonus points on one occasion this season and tbh if you think that fellaini would get into our team then your having a laugh

The players will have gone onto the pitch with clear instructions based around the fact RSC was playing. So when he got injured the obvious thing to do would have been put Benjani on to play a similar role. Instead Robi came on but instead of changing our style we just continued as we were with RSC on. It's no surprise that we improved in attack when Benjani came on.

Petrov on the right is a shit tactic too, I thought he knew that after his first game when he changed things around after 20 minutes and switched Petrov to the left. Obviously hasn't learned from that.

Complete fuck up all round tonight, players and manager. All we can hope is that we don't have too many injuries, especially Tevez who stayed on despite having a niggle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.