Everton v Manchester City |16th| Official Matchday Thread

We only have our selves to blame but lets not go over the top eh. They are playing like its a final lmao.
We need to deal with felani stop pumping balls in the air for him. If viera was fit we would of won this.

I will be criticised for this but the facts are: zabba first touch awful, passing shite, naive freekicks. Petrov lazy bastard doesn't want to make a tackle, bellers not a winger, can play up top or on left of a 433. Robinho awful, time to let him go. Can count good performances on one hand. Dejong passing v poor. Gud luk Bobby, now you will know this team needs improving. Got nothing to say about crocky. Worst ever signing. 4 mins FFS

Sabster said:
Lotuz said:
That makes you even thicker, you twat. An in-form Fellaini is better than an in-form Barry, or do you not understand this?

Lol no - cant pass the ball for shit, slow, lumbering - you are just a complete idiot and so fickle you probably wanted tevez out of the team after his 1st five games

Yet he manages to completely destroy Barry and De Jong today. Like it or not I think we could use the big 'fro.

Not going to dwell on this. Crap performance. Bringing Robbie on didnt work.

One eye was definitly on tuesday.

Shows we need more defence cover, especially full back. As much as I like zabba he is a liability at times.

I think we need players back asap or a dip in the market for quality.

Need to learn quickly from this.

Best way to get over it is whip those rags on Tuesday.

I will be there as usual and I am 100% certain we will see a performance.

Come on you BLUES!!

I bid this thread farewell

Lotuz said:
Sabster said:
Lol no - cant pass the ball for shit, slow, lumbering - you are just a complete idiot and so fickle you probably wanted tevez out of the team after his 1st five games

Fellaini is MOTM today! You are an idiot and no I never wanted Tevez out.

Hint the word TODAY - first time hes ever been man of the match in the pl

Two good things from today-welcome back SWP and hopefully mancini will never play petrov on the right again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.