Everton v Manchester City |16th| Official Matchday Thread

Seriously you dont have Bellamy in your side ?

This is a very tough game Evertons game of the season their cup final. For a bottom half of the table side with nothing to play for with the usual scouse chip on their shoulder they will be well up for this.

It could go either way TBH impossible to call we have a really big game next week which I expect the players and manager to have one eye on so this is a good time for Scouse Vermin to be be playing us.

I'm really nervous...full 3 points tomorrow with the fixtures we have coming up - I really believe we have a chance to win the title, at least give it a real go and be in the race for another couple of months. A point still wouldn't be bad but we really have to do everything we can to try and win this.

i have a few worries about this game namely everton out to put one over us after the lescott saga,that fcuker lucas neil playing his last game before he goes to galatasaray, he leaves his foot in,and our players minds being on tuesday and not wanting to get injured,which i can see happening against these cloggers...

-----------Given--------------
onuoha--Richards--Kompany--Garrido
zab - de jong silvinho-------
--------tevez ---- robinho
-------- ----benjani---------------

Subs: Taylor, Boyata,rocky ,barry, Bellamy,swp,petrov

id like to see a boro type selection plenty of class on the bench using the squad.important to get something out of the game but much more important those players that wont recover in time are given limited roles,ie bellamy barry robinho ned,rsc

Team Has to be.....

--------------Given--------------
Zabba, Richards, Kompany, Garrido
---------------------------------
Bellamy, De Jong, Barry, Petrov
------Tevez, Benjani / Rocky------

phuzion said:
bluevengence said:
Yea ..it`s on this thread <a class="postlink" href="http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/everton-forum/25098-everton-v-manchester-city-saturday-16th-january-17-30-a.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/evert ... -30-a.html</a>
the blue scouse twats have got it bad since they have realised they are not top 4 material and won`t be for the foreseable future...the peoples club..hahaha=horrible overated goggled eyed manager,,horrible deluded fans,horrible grey football,horrible shithole of a ground.
just a horrible nomark club which play in a horrible shitty blue... i would love to see the w@nkers relegated.be a bit like wigan going down NO FOOKER WOULD MISS THE SCOUSE TWATS.

I have I'm "Gollum"

Whitterz said:
Team Has to be.....

--------------Given--------------
Zabba, Richards, Kompany, Garrido
Bellamy, De Jong, Barry, Petrov
------Tevez, Benjani / Rocky------

I think Bellamy will be rested for Tuesday.

I cant take people seriously when they put Robinho in the starting 11 when he hasnt showed up for a city game for a year - especially in winter away from home.

Starting with him in this fixture would be suicide.

.................Given

Zab....Richards....Kompany....Garrido

...........De jong...........Barry

Petrov..........Tevez.............Robinho

..................RSC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.