Everton Vs City Post Game Discussion thread

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
banzaibuddy said:
Its a massive win for Everton, just a temporary blip for us. We have to believe in ourselves and recognise we can bounce straight back.
They'll be carrying it around on their shoulders at the end of the season.

I'm sorry but this annoys me. The whole "its Everton's cup final" attitude. We're trying to win the League, every game from now until the end should be a cup final for us! It was a massive game for us too, why can't we rise to the challenge then? I don't care if they up their game for us, we should too, we have more to lose.

Tevez City said:
The cookie monster said:
Danamy said:
So it was the refs fault that Howard didn't have one save to make all night eh?........get a grip!

We was shocking...........and didn't show any fight whatsoever
Exactly.

+1

The easiest thing to do is to blame the ref.

We lacked creativity in the final 3rd, too much passing, not enough crossing or shooting.
Thanks to Mancini for his stupid decisions.

Milner out !!!
Kolarov as an attacking option ??

NDJ for Barry to defend the 1-0 lead ?

He should have brought Savic on and Kompany as a striker the last few minutes

Poor reffing again from walton
However City not good enough
Dzeko poor 1st touch
Kolarov with 85 mins gome why didnt he cross with his right,even I with my limited ability can cross with both feet.
Silva totally gone bckwards
Nasri anonymous apart from the piledriver
Lescott poor game tonight

Whilst we are still top and have winnable games coming up ,
If we dont pick up our away form we could be looking at 3rd.

Chrisja1000 said:
Hopefully this game can put into perspective what a fool Ballotelli really is and we can never rely on him.

This will get overlooked. That stupid bastard has put himself out of the side for 4 games meaning we are now having to play a competely out of form striker.

Still he is a laugh and lets fireworks off in his house and such like. Cant blame perfect Mario<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:25 pm --<br /><br />
Chrisja1000 said:
Hopefully this game can put into perspective what a fool Ballotelli really is and we can never rely on him.

This will get overlooked. That stupid bastard has put himself out of the side for 4 games meaning we are now having to play a competely out of form striker.

Still he is a laugh and lets fireworks off in his house and such like. Cant blame perfect Mario

Ditch the persecution complexes!

We have been a boxer on ropes for weeks and like a challenger fighting in the champs backyard, u can't expect to nick the title, u leave nothing to chance and rip it away.

This takes bottle, courage and know how. Tonight, Micah and Milner aside, we don't want it enough.

Sure, lip service will continued to be paid to it, but actions speak louder than words.

Mancini is refusing to learn the lessons from English football-as a result he sends players out with wrong mental approach.

He deserves sack if he comes up short and such is the paucity of united this season, even that might not be enough.

What's the song being played in the outro on Sky? (totally f*cking off-topic, I know :D)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.