Everton Vs City Post Game Discussion thread

Re: That was a fukn disgrace tonight.

Our last 12 games. Won 5 drawn 2 lost 5.

Anyone else worried?

disgusting performance.

We need to fkn win, everton were physical, but we were scared to go down.....madness

Mancini needs to tell everyone to FUCK OFF, and get these players playing

I have ZERO respect for WENGER, FERGUSON, OR HARRY...and VILLAS BOAS..JUST PLAY THE GAME?!

Sorry but they just were not good enough.some shocking displays.Barry and Milner were poor.lescott was dopey.they won every lose ball .we were woefully slow in building up play.ah well win on Sunday and we will still be topmof the league. Just!

No point blaming the referee for this..our players were not in the game
I did not see a sense of urgency after being a goal down, I wonder why?? Its like we fell apart after that goal...
I wonder when Mancini will realize this, and change his tactics: Stop passing the ball as if you have all the time in the world, move forward and take the bloody shot!! There needs to be better finishing

There is no understanding between Dzeko and Aguero. Until they do, I vote for either one of them up front, with attacking midfield players just behind..

Barry was poor tonight, while Milner was pretty good in the first half...yet the first thing Mancini does is to take off Milner instead of Barry..why?
Barry gave away the ball multiple times, and did not close down Gibson quick enough.. Gibson should not have been given that much time to take the shot..

Finally, who was that poster who jinxed it by saying Gibson was shite?? I remember he was even told off by another poster for doing so. Of all the Everton players to score a goal, it had to Gibson!! Hope that poster is happy now...<Rant Over>

Oh well, at least we still are on top. Lets just win the rest of the games and hope United lose against Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs among others, before the derby match...

fenny69 said:
Our last 12 games. Won 5 drawn 2 lost 5.

Anyone else worried?

I'm always worried when we're top of the league in February

win,lose,draw...it makes no difference,we stick together and were city till we die!!

Mario's 4 game ban is looking even less clever now. Complete lack of anything up front tonight and no options. When only last season we had about 9 forwards in the squad we are now down to 3 and if any are suspended or out of form as is the case now then we struggle. Missing Yaya big time, he dictates the flow and pace of the game and is able to inject pace and power into the attack...no one else comes close.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.