Everton Vs City Post Game Discussion thread

Re: PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any chance we could have you in the team talk dressing room...

Re: PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fEjJ4Ecy9Q[/youtube]

Chippy_boy said:
Jumanji said:
From the OS:

A dejected Roberto Mancini accepted blame for City's disappointing loss at Everton.

In a frank admission, the City boss says he might not have prepared his team correctly ahead of what has been a difficult fixture for the Blues in recent years.

"I don't think we played a good game tonight," he said. "It is probably my fault because we may have prepared badly for this match. Maybe I didn't pay enough attention or perhaps I underestimated Everton.

"My players gave everything out on the pitch but I think we played a bad game on the night."

Though Mancini was clearly disappointed at losing to the Toffees for a third successive time at Goodison Park, he is now looking to get back to winning ways against Fulham on Saturday.

"We need to win our next game and there are just 15 matches remaining," he said.

"December and January have proved difficlut months for us because we lost some players through injury, suspension or international call-ups. We just weren't good enough this evening but the fact that Manchester United are on level points doesn't change anything because we expected them to win at home."

Paraphrased:

"We were fucking garbage tonight. Most of my players were shite and the refereeing was dismal. But I am not going to slag my players off in front of the media. I will be tearing them new arseholes in private."

Here's hoping

My thoughts entirely, take the spotlight of how the players let him down tonight

ban-mcfc said:
arsenalrob said:
Cheadle Blue said:
eh................what? in my opinion mourinho would have won that game tonight. don't get me wrong i want mancini to stay, im just stating my opinion if thats ok

Exactly.

His Chelsea team only lost once when they won the league.

I also don't think they were that a better team than you.

They had great wingers in Duff and Robben, but they never had a player like Silva or even Aguero.

mourinho would walk the league next year at city, he really would.

BUT you CANNOT sack mancini if he goes on to win it this season.

i like mancini but failure to win the league should cost him his job.

your spot on mate, but he is feeling the pressure as all his eggs are in one basket, and we are stuttering a bit at the moment

Photo's from tonight if anyone can bare looking at them :D

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.306612232719784.67752.205847572796251&type=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 251&type=1</a>

we were shit so get over it,we`re only human for fuck sake,why do we have to discect every fuckin game?
it`s football..
it`s a fuckin blip...
every team in the world has a fuckin blip...
it doesn`t matter that we`ve spent a shed load of money,it`s called a fuckin blip...
fuck me,we had a blip for the last 35 years in my eyes,this latest kerfuffle is even the same ball park..
bring on fulham....

Blumooniac said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Blumooniac said:
Stand firm. Top of the league. Media scum will have a field day after tonight. Bitching won't help. We have to make the most of February's fixtures.

exactly so loosing tonight isn't a great start is it? they go to chelsea at weekend, and have a massive chance of beating them. so what are we relying on then? spurs to beat them?

if we can't perform on nights like tonight, we are going to chuck the fucking league away

Everton away is never an easy game for us, look at our Premiership record there. I agree we were off the pace tonight but I also think the usual hysterical over reactions are pointless. The next run of games are vital. if we spew them, I'll begin to worry.
I'll start worrying if we lose at home to a relegation favourite who are devoid of all form and confidence whose fans are baying for their manager to be sacked.

what a surprise the bluemoon headless chickens are shitting themselves,were all doomed.

the facts are 15 games to play and we are top of the league,we have 5 winable games coming up and we have to win them.

the attitude displayed on this and many other threads when things havent gone well is nothing more than bottle merchants crying ,grow a pair ,get behind the team and stop panicing.

the season starts now,15 games to show we are the best,but it wont happen if the shithouses on bluemoon start panicing at the games,making the players nervous getting on their backs

youve got to believe,because you can bet united and all their fans will believe,im sure youve had texts already saying bottlers,youve crumbled,well we havent,we just need belief and from what ive read so far is people bottling it.

cheer the lads on and in 15 games time youll be wondering what all the panicking was all about.

Our style of play from the start of the season has been most definitely rumbled, i feel. Passing it through the back line now is becoming harder due to the vast amount of bodies in the box the 'lesser' teams put there. It'd be nice to see a few shots from outside the box if this is the case. If playing Dzeko amongst a packed defence more crosses need firing over too.

It seemed there was also a lack of urgency. Passing it around from the back just lets the oppo get themselves sorted defensively, i think. Yaya has been missed in this department for me and in my opinion, we need another strong, powerful attacking midfielder.

Still, we are top of the league at the start of February with a decent set of games coming up. Only Chelsea mid-March is one where i'd happily take a point. The rest we are more than capable of winning.

Next 7 league games.
City-Fulham/Villa/Blackburn/Bolton/Swansea/Chelsea/Stoke
United-Chelsea/Liverpool/Norwich/Spurs/West Brom/Wolves/Fulham
Spurs-Liverpool/Newcastle/Arsenal/United/Everton/Stoke/Chelsea

The glass is half full, friends.

Re: That was a fukn disgrace tonight.

Is it just me or does anybody else feel surprised when city score ?
Their just trying walk it in and it`s not workin?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.