Everton Vs City Post Game Discussion thread

sir peace frog said:
what a surprise the bluemoon headless chickens are shitting themselves,were all doomed.

the facts are 15 games to play and we are top of the league,we have 5 winable games coming up and we have to win them.

the attitude displayed on this and many other threads when things havent gone well is nothing more than bottle merchants crying ,grow a pair ,get behind the team and stop panicing.

the season starts now,15 games to show we are the best,but it wont happen if the shithouses on bluemoon start panicing at the games,making the players nervous getting on their backs

youve got to believe,because you can bet united and all their fans will believe,im sure youve had texts already saying bottlers,youve crumbled,well we havent,we just need belief and from what ive read so far is people bottling it.

cheer the lads on and in 15 games time youll be wondering what all the panicking was all about.

Spot on.

There's some mentally weak, spineless fuckers on this board.

Bring back National Service!

sir peace frog said:
what a surprise the bluemoon headless chickens are shitting themselves,were all doomed.

the facts are 15 games to play and we are top of the league,we have 5 winable games coming up and we have to win them.

the attitude displayed on this and many other threads when things havent gone well is nothing more than bottle merchants crying ,grow a pair ,get behind the team and stop panicing.

the season starts now,15 games to show we are the best,but it wont happen if the shithouses on bluemoon start panicing at the games,making the players nervous getting on their backs

youve got to believe,because you can bet united and all their fans will believe,im sure youve had texts already saying bottlers,youve crumbled,well we havent,we just need belief and from what ive read so far is people bottling it.

cheer the lads on and in 15 games time youll be wondering what all the panicking was all about.

they will believe cos they have been there and done it. surely you can understand why come fans are shitting themselves, especially after a performance like that.

manimanc said:
we were shit so get over it,we`re only human for fuck sake,why do we have to discect every fuckin game?
it`s football..
it`s a fuckin blip...
every team in the world has a fuckin blip...
it doesn`t matter that we`ve spent a shed load of money,it`s called a fuckin blip...
fuck me,we had a blip for the last 35 years in my eyes,this latest kerfuffle is even the same ball park..
bring on fulham....

I don't think you can call losing at Chelsea, drawing at West Brom, losing at Sunderland, losing to the rags in the cup, losing to Liverpool and losing tonight "a blip".

Cheadle Blue said:
Blumooniac said:
Cheadle Blue said:
exactly so loosing tonight isn't a great start is it? they go to chelsea at weekend, and have a massive chance of beating them. so what are we relying on then? spurs to beat them?

if we can't perform on nights like tonight, we are going to chuck the fucking league away

Everton away is never an easy game for us, look at our Premiership record there. I agree we were off the pace tonight but I also think the usual hysterical over reactions are pointless. The next run of games are vital. if we spew them, I'll begin to worry.

i agree they are vital, my point is goodison is usually like a cauldron of bile spitting dippers, screaming for every decision, and players go into their shells a bit, but tonight was a real chance to get a win. it was like a morgue until they scored, they were even booing at times. just frustrated mate

Know how you feel! It's never been an easy ride being a blue. I was a bag of nerves tonight as usual and feel deflated. But we've been there before and this is our best team in my lifetime. Keep the faith!

so glad i got rid of facebook now!

god only knows what it's like on there tonight.

lets just hope we make some ground next 5 games.

Re: That was a fukn disgrace tonight.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Watch the highlights. Howard makes a few saves. Moyes said it was Everton's best performance since he took over.

Refereeing decisions do change games, until it is outed, we will never win the league. Howard's foul on Lescott was a pen so was the foul on Aguero. Advantage played at the wrong time on several occasions by Walton tonight. I didn't see many go our way.We got easy yellows and they didn't. How you can't see this amazes me.

We dominated possession. Couple of players had an off night but we weren't as bad as some of you are making out.

This is pretty much spot on for me...their goal against run of play and just after a foul on dzeko

I didn't think that was a foul to be honest and Dzeko should have got up quicker. I notice SKY only replayed the Neville hand ball shout and not the 2 clearer penalty appeals. Not much was made of Drenthe's tackle either.

Re: That was a fukn disgrace tonight.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Watch the highlights. Howard makes a few saves. Moyes said it was Everton's best performance since he took over.

Refereeing decisions do change games, until it is outed, we will never win the league. Howard's foul on Lescott was a pen so was the foul on Aguero. Advantage played at the wrong time on several occasions by Walton tonight. I didn't see many go our way.We got easy yellows and they didn't. How you can't see this amazes me.

We dominated possession. Couple of players had an off night but we weren't as bad as some of you are making out.

This is pretty much spot on for me...their goal against run of play and just after a foul on dzeko

Having 99.9% possession don't mean shit if you don't score.

Blumooniac said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Blumooniac said:
Everton away is never an easy game for us, look at our Premiership record there. I agree we were off the pace tonight but I also think the usual hysterical over reactions are pointless. The next run of games are vital. if we spew them, I'll begin to worry.

i agree they are vital, my point is goodison is usually like a cauldron of bile spitting dippers, screaming for every decision, and players go into their shells a bit, but tonight was a real chance to get a win. it was like a morgue until they scored, they were even booing at times. just frustrated mate

Know how you feel! It's never been an easy ride being a blue. I was a bag of nerves tonight as usual and feel deflated. But we've been there before and this is our best team in my lifetime. Keep the faith!

It's pretty simple: Get back to the form we showed at the beginning of the season and we will win the league.

Or carry on as we are and finish 2nd at best.

Simple as that really.

sir peace frog said:

That's the spirit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.