Everton Vs City Post Game Discussion thread

Comrade Buka said:
kippaxking79 said:
Dzeko - Please fuck off out of my club. Enough is enough. Cant give him the "give him time" malarkey cos he been here long enough now. Not good enough for the direction we are going.

As opposed to Aguero, Silva and Nasri who were fucking outstanding today...

kippaxking79 said:
Touch of a rapist,

As opposed to Aguero's wonderful passing that could make a crippled donkey look like a good passer.

kippaxking79 said:
tries to shoot THROUGH players, no hunger or desire

Contradiction in terms anyone?

kippaxking79 said:
and no end product.

As opposed to Aguero who scored a hattrick today.. oh wait...

Take your head for a shit. if we offered the top 10 teams in the world Aguero or Dzeko i will put my house on which one thay all would choose. Goodnight.

The away form is starting to get very worrying.

4/12 against WBA, Sunderland, Wigan and Everton with only 1 goal scored.

Walton had a shocker but current away form is fucking shocking at best.

tonight we had nothing up front not helped by yet another poor display by the officials. Walton missed a tackle from behind on Dzeko for the goal..everyone seemed to stop expecting the whistle. Drenthe should have been sent off first yellow for the dive right in front of the away end so his yeloow card in the end sghhould have been second yellow. That said bar Nasri's thunderbolt what else did Howard have to deal with? With Mario banned options up front are so limited we need a squad striker to freshen it up it's been obvious for weeks so we went and signed a midfielder.

alot slating dzeko and you wont like what im going to say but if tevez was told to shut his mouth, i would take him up now.. just forget the past until the summer.. our league campaign is currently going down the pan and for someone who actually chases back the ball when he loses it and scores plenty i think we should just bite the bullet and grin and bear him.

we are bookies favourites because we are top of the league but from many neutrals or pundits alike, i think their money will be on united at the moment.

heard rumours from a bloke that dzeko and kolarov have been told they are not in citys plans after summer, maybe the reason for the poor performances? i dont know but apparently its a strong rumour going around!!

come on city, believe!!

Re: That was a fukn disgrace tonight.

Fanny Fart said:
Its only January (just) and it appears that a few blues arses have gone already. What will people be like come proper twitchy bum time in april/may?

We need to calm down - now certainly isn't the time to be questioning or doubting Mancini.
Question/re-evaluate at the end of the season, not when we are about to start a run in for the league.

MCFCOK

Well done with the war cry, yes its the end of jan..now feb...will you still use that come march?. The fact is we should have done better...we didn't so have cause for concern. No i'm not ungrateful before some other butts in....you know where i'm coming from because you're thinking the same, i'm just thinking aloud.

Not appy

sam-caddick said:
alot slating dzeko and you wont like what im going to say but if tevez was told to shut his mouth, i would take him up now.. just forget the past until the summer.. our league campaign is currently going down the pan and for someone who actually chases back the ball when he loses it and scores plenty i think we should just bite the bullet and grin and bear him.

we are bookies favourites because we are top of the league but from many neutrals or pundits alike, i think their money will be on united at the moment.

heard rumours from a bloke that dzeko and kolarov have been told they are not in citys plans after summer, maybe the reason for the poor performances? i dont know but apparently its a strong rumour going around!!

come on city, believe!!
Or Dzeko and Kolarov are just showing why they are not in our plans.

Re: That was a fukn disgrace tonight.

Throughout the match we didn't challenge a back 4 of Neville Hibbert Heitinga Baines. That is the biggest worry for me.

maybe im a little older,and less likely to panic,maybe i havent had as many beers,whatever the reason,give me this pressure everytime over the absolute shite ive watched over the last35 years[/quote]

^ Thanx, my fav post this eve

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.