Everton Vs City Post Game Discussion thread

I'll admit, I am now scared. I honestly think if we continue playing the way we do we will loose the title race. We are too slow and our build up play has lost most of it's vemon, I thought it was just a couple of off games but it's really lasted a long time now.

I hope we get back to winning ways soon, we need a good performance under our belts to get us going again and not stuck in the mud as we currently seem.

Two mid-to-lower table teams lately we've run into with ravaged defences: Sunderland and Everton. Both dealt with our formidable attack quite comfortably. It completely boggles the mind.

DTeacher said:
There are so many rags and WUMs on this thread, it is embarrassing.

You stick out like a sore thumb, guys.

Go fool someone else.

I sincerely hope that we put in an official complaint about Walton - never have I seen a more biased and blatant cheat as a referee. We may have had some poor officiating in a number of games, but this prick is an outright cheat, as proven over the last few games he has 'reffed' between City and Everton.

He has altered the results of games against Everton more than a few times now and he needs to be prevented from refereeing any of our games.
I'll tell you whats embarrassing.
The seeming inability of some of our fans to admit that we were a bit shit tonight, and have been for weeks.
We can't keep playing Plan A of tippy tappy pretty football, we need a Plan B.
And Plan B is NOT about blaming the officials after every game; it's getting boring now.

LoveCity said:
Two mid-to-lower table teams lately we've run into with ravaged defences: Sunderland and Everton. Both dealt with our formidable attack quite comfortably. It completely boggles the mind.

Form will come back.. We are still top and in the race... I have no doubts the results will come

mackenzie said:
DTeacher said:
There are so many rags and WUMs on this thread, it is embarrassing.

You stick out like a sore thumb, guys.

Go fool someone else.

I sincerely hope that we put in an official complaint about Walton - never have I seen a more biased and blatant cheat as a referee. We may have had some poor officiating in a number of games, but this prick is an outright cheat, as proven over the last few games he has 'reffed' between City and Everton.

He has altered the results of games against Everton more than a few times now and he needs to be prevented from refereeing any of our games.
I'll tell you whats embarrassing.
The seeming inability of some of our fans to admit that we were a bit shit tonight, and have been for weeks.
We can't keep playing Plan A of tippy tappy pretty football, we need a Plan B.
And Plan B is NOT about blaming the officials after every game; it's getting boring now.

yeah agree with this,

we were wank, we haven't been right for weeks.

we need to pull our finger out now.

Dzeko - Please fuck off out of my club. Enough is enough. Cant give him the "give him time" malarkey cos he been here long enough now. Not good enough for the direction we are going. Touch of a rapist, tries to shoot THROUGH players, no hunger or desire and no end product. Too many players had an "off" night tonight BARRY in particular. I finally though tonight we would put the Goodison "Hoodoo" behind us, dare i say TYPICAL city? I would like to see all those posters slating YAYA - too slow, loses possession too easily, doesn't track back etc, etc.... Have a slice of humble pie, cos since he has gone we have been dire! From our 18 yard box to midway in the opponents half we are ok, but the final third of the pitch we are becoming clueless. I know its hard when teams "park the bus" but to become CHAMPIONS we must find a way around this. Can't blame our old friend WALTON tonight IMO. Was never a free kick on Dzeko but we failed to react, and trust that ex rag C*nt to score. Thbis will go to the wire and the only comfort is on paper we have got the "easier" 5 next games, but as the old cliche goes - games aren't won on paper. gutted but CTID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: That was a fukn disgrace tonight.

Fanny Fart said:
Its only January (just) and it appears that a few blues arses have gone already. What will people be like come proper twitchy bum time in april/may?

We need to calm down - now certainly isn't the time to be questioning or doubting Mancini.
Question/re-evaluate at the end of the season, not when we are about to start a run in for the league.

MCFCOK
Not questioning Bobby mate,i love him and the club,but tonight was fukn woeful,no fight,no passion,no hunger,no urgency to win a 50/50 tbh.
We should be shagging teams like this tbf.
Everton are a pish poor side,you agree mate.

kippaxking79 said:
Dzeko - Please fuck off out of my club. Enough is enough. Cant give him the "give him time" malarkey cos he been here long enough now. Not good enough for the direction we are going.

As opposed to Aguero, Silva and Nasri who were fucking outstanding today...

kippaxking79 said:
Touch of a rapist,

As opposed to Aguero's wonderful passing that could make a crippled donkey look like a good passer.

kippaxking79 said:
tries to shoot THROUGH players, no hunger or desire

Contradiction in terms anyone?

kippaxking79 said:
and no end product.

As opposed to Aguero who scored a hattrick today.. oh wait...

aside from the cheating from drenthe and walton the everton "crowd" were the worst i've seen all season, not a fucking peep till they scored.no wonder liverpool get all the plaudits, its realisticly a one club town.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.