Everton Vs City Post Game Discussion thread

we are doing are very best to let united back in
have you seen their injury list compared to ours and whos missing?

we should be running away with it.

Re: That was a fukn disgrace tonight.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Balti said:
''fergie''

fpmsl

Weird how the foamers always manage to get 'Fergie' or 'SAF' into their posts.

I refer to him on here as fergie and I don't think I'm a "foamer"??

It's not a term of endearment, its just talking about a football manager we all know - and dislike

End of the day, we need to go about OUR business and if we win OUR games, there is fook all that lot can do.

Having said that.... "fergie" knows how to get his teams over the finishing line in 1st place........and that, to me is going to be our biggest challenge this season (or any other) - managing to break that.

Once we get one, and get the experience of what it takes to win a league, we'll be flying.......... its just getting there!!!

de niro said:
i love dzeko but he was poor tonight, the surprise for though was gaz baz, worst game in a city shirt.
Barry was awful. Why Milner was taken off before him is a mystery.

kippaxking79 said:
Comrade Buka said:
kippaxking79 said:
Dzeko - Please fuck off out of my club. Enough is enough. Cant give him the "give him time" malarkey cos he been here long enough now. Not good enough for the direction we are going.

As opposed to Aguero, Silva and Nasri who were fucking outstanding today...

kippaxking79 said:
Touch of a rapist,

As opposed to Aguero's wonderful passing that could make a crippled donkey look like a good passer.

kippaxking79 said:
tries to shoot THROUGH players, no hunger or desire

Contradiction in terms anyone?

kippaxking79 said:
and no end product.

As opposed to Aguero who scored a hattrick today.. oh wait...

Take your head for a shit. if we offered the top 10 teams in the world Aguero or Dzeko i will put my house on which one thay all would choose. Goodnight.

Not sure how that takes away from Aguero's shit perfomance tonight along with most in our team. Given he is the monster he is compared to Dzeko, you might think he should have scored at least a hattrick.

The slow City buid ups always make sure the opposition has always got the City forwards outnumbered. The penalty area is always packed
On top of that, nobody wants to shoot. City needs to be shooting more often, we saw what a gibson shot with a deflection did.

The Referees club are very content to keep up their "Deny City" campaign without any interference fom the FA.

I don't think we've been found out or anything. We just had too many players who underperformed on the night. Key players that have performed when others haven't like Silva, barry & aguero also had bad nights.

I was not confident about last nights game,so i'm not sitting here as gutted as i would normally be after a defeat.We are still top of the league,and should return to winning ways on Saturday.Thank fuck Yaya will be back soon!

so much over-reaction on here - as has been noted by many.

our stats weren't dreadful tonight but as in a handful of other games this season we left our scoring boots at home.

had we squeezed one in and won the game the overall complexion of things would be wholly different.

not a good result, and we can do better in the final third, but not the end of the world and we'll have games like this - but hopefully not too many more.

we are still top, and ManUre play Chelsea, Liverpool, and Spurs in their next five games.. yes it's a pity we didn't win or draw this evening, but we're still out in front by a nose.

Noel called it well on TalkSh*te, and for once I agreed with him 100%.

calm down drama queens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.