Everton Vs City Post Game Discussion thread

Re: That was a fukn disgrace tonight.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Sorry Blues,but tonight was a fukn joke.
Did we have 1 shot on target (Sami's off the bar ok) all night.
I'm really starting to get worried about our League aspirations tbh.
Why we can't beat a shitty team like them,i'll never know.

the rollercoaster returns..

CTID

The roller coaster has never left. That was utter piss and it was embarrasing to watch the three wise men on the bench looking as if they didn't have a clue between them.

The richest club in the world are becoming a laughing stock when they can't turn over an Everton side riddled with injuries and with two dwarfs in their central defence.

Jocks Y-Fronts said:
two dwarfs in their central defence.
!!! I completely forgot about this point.

I remember thinking during the match how those two were bullying Edin in the air!

Jocks Y-Fronts said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
Sorry Blues,but tonight was a fukn joke.
Did we have 1 shot on target (Sami's off the bar ok) all night.
I'm really starting to get worried about our League aspirations tbh.
Why we can't beat a shitty team like them,i'll never know.

the rollercoaster returns..

CTID

The roller coaster has never left. That was utter piss and it was embarrasing to watch the three wise men on the bench looking as if they didn't have a clue between them.

The richest club in the world are becoming a laughing stock when they can't turn over an Everton side riddled with injuries and with two dwarfs in their central defence.

There would be many on here that would tell you to go and have a lie down we've just lost only our third game and against our bogey side... the funny thing is there IS an ounce of sense in what your saying.

Everton were without their equivalent of Kompany and Lescott (Distin and Jagielka), that we only seemed to have one real good effort (Nasri) bewilders me all these hours after the game. Aguero, Silva, Nasri, Dzeko, Milner, Clichy, Richards, and we seemed devoid of ideas.

citymad said:
One shot on target against a defense containing heitinga, hibbitt, Neville and Baines (alright he's not bad) is appalling for a team going for the title. We were clueless at how to break them down. Easily the most frustrating performance of the season. The rags and spurs would've at least troubled Howard half a dozen times. Mancini's subs were desperate. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I saw kolorav coming on.

I thought Kolaraov was very good when he came in tonight. Should have got a penalty too and was active all the time.

11 goals in our last 9 matches is very concerning thing though. It's unbelievable how things change so fast - from goals machine we turned to very uneffective team recently.

citymad said:
One shot on target against a defense containing heitinga, hibbitt, Neville and Baines (alright he's not bad) is appalling for a team going for the title. We were clueless at how to break them down. Easily the most frustrating performance of the season. The rags and spurs would've at least troubled Howard half a dozen times. Mancini's subs were desperate. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I saw kolorav coming on.

The correct answer was - cry.

Yes we were ineffective in the final third and if its continues the team and Mancini will be under increasing pressure to find a way through it especially away from home where performance levels and results ( 1 win from our last 6 and 3 defeats is not the return that will win you the title ).

All is not lost yet as last time I looked we still had 19 teams listed underneath us on the table.

↑ In your mind then, what should Mancini have done???

Keep in mind that hindisight is 20/20.

we were desperately missing Balo today. Aguero and especially Dzeko did fuck all.

More importantly it's disturbing how bad we are without Yaya. If we are really contenders we'd be able to cope better then that without him. We looked like fucking Wolves out there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.