Everton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Silva...

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Can Fuck off after todays showing...

Mods can you merge with the silva thread please if poss.Cant be arsed finding it after that shite.

Never gets criticised yet garcia gets loads....

He was fucking awful today and wants out IMO

Haha WTF u defend Mancini and then slate Silva? Fucking hilarious go bang your head on the wall.

SilvaisSkyBlue said:
Disafuckingpointed beyond belief, every year they play the same game plan and beat us, how can we not learn.

Have a good day my fellow blues, me I am getting absolutely pissed...

Definitely getting pissed now. Ciders lined up on the bar.

Lack of pace in the team meant we couldn't take advantage of the extra man. Well played Everton

Both the management and the players were terrible today.

The players didn't seem arsed, and Mancini set us up wrong and should have changed it as soon as the Everton player was sent off.

PaleBlue said:
Before slagging our players and management, lets give a little credit to a decent Everton side. Better than us on the day, deserved the three points.

Agreed but the lack of heart and ability shown by our players overrides such thoughts.

Completely outplayed in terms of workrate, it's as simple as that, they wanted every ball and defended for their lives till the end.. We conceded a stupid goal and didn't turn up until the sending off and then was robbed of a penalty, the last goal was pretty irrelevant. All in all, we never settled and never got a hold over the game and that is what is needed at Everton.

jimharri said:
Blue2112 said:
Moyes can go and suck on his masters third nipple tonight for that performance.

Yes we absolutely dogshit, yes they scored a fair goal ruled offside and yes we deserved fuck all but how many times have all of us over the years have seen City batter teams and still get fuck all from the game. If the ref had the balls to make the CORRECT decision we'd have got a penalty and possibly got a draw from the game had we scored. Fucking outrageous decision and amidst all the shit that will be aimed at Mancini that decision was still fucking disgraceful.
It WAS an awful decision, but we deserved fuck all today.

I did say we deserved fuck all today but every decision shouldn't be wiped out or ignored. Discussing the tactics, team selection etc is one thing but if the referee had done his job correctly and not bottled it we could have come out of it with a draw, its happened to us countless times over the years where the opposition deserve fuck all but manage to get a result. Now Sky are trying to say Probert gave handball for Osman attempted block. Scandalous Probert bottled it and is probably using that has his get out of jail card. Never have I seen a penalty given for the ball skimming off somebodys hand with the merest hint of a touch.

cookster said:
You defend Mancini on one thread and then start this? Truly deluded.

The faults this season lie with one man alone, Mancini

So what exactly did our Merlin do today...When the players step over the white line its down to them to perform...Stop stalking me you prick.Mancini is a good manager..You have a short memory

I am tired of Mancini! He had 3.5 years but enough is enough! He must leave this summer!

He picks what games he wants to play, compare his effort against Chelsea recently to what he put in today, huge difference. Got dominated by Osman.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.