Everton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Big Dave Watson said:
I can't see how anyone can be suprised by this today. It was absolutely nailed on, especially when Yaya Toure bottled out before the game. This fixture is an absolute god send for anyone wanting to make easy money from the bookies. 14/5 was an absolute steal.

Bottled out !! Have you ever suffered from migraine soft arse ?? It aint just a bad headache you know !!

Same old story, thought we could just turn up and win it!
So slow in build ups it was unbelievable.

It is true when people say we are a weaker team than last year.

What I dont understand is everyone and I mean everyone knows what to expect at Goodison!
Even Mancini mentions before the game how hard it is at Goodison.
Yet how come we were so lack luster?
Its not about the performance,its about the attitude, the majority of our players couldn't be bothered or seemed to have bottled it.
And Mancini is at fault as well, he waited far to long to make any changes, were short up top, so I understood why Dzeko stayed on despite playing shit, but Kolarov should have been subbed at half time.

Many players today secured there passage out of City in the summer, and good riddance.

Re: Silva...

Bilboblue said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Can Fuck off after todays showing...

Mods can you merge with the silva thread please if poss.Cant be arsed finding it after that shite.

Never gets criticised yet garcia gets loads....

He was fucking awful today and wants out IMO

So after ONE poor performance you want to get rid of one of our best players.

What a super fan you are SHBE.

Fuck me-open your eyes..He has been shite utter shite for months now yet cant get criticised.Yes I will defend Mancini...

rushts said:
Mancini, how many fucking times and he still wont/cant learn.
If I was an Everton fan I'd be gutted they can't play like that every week, joke of a club, but worthy winners today.

Very true that mate, sell the fans short the rest of the time if they can't achieve anywhere near that level of performance in the other games.

PS Gary Neville was enjoying that a bit too much for my liking lol.

The worst thing about that is that you could have predicted exactly how it would pan out almost to the letter, before a ball had even been kicked. Chronic lack of pace in midfield, leaving the forwards isolated, and totally unable to cope with opponents pressing the ball. The most damning indictment of Mancini is that he repeats the same mistakes against the same opponents time after time after time. It's like me trying to play the kids at Call of Duty on the Xbox, stuck in a corner, walking into a wall again and again and again. Does not compute, does not compute. You cannot play Gareth Barry in games like this. His legs have gone.

Dortmund, Liverpool, Southampton, they've all played against us this way and they've all succeeded.

Sure it isn't Mancini that continually tries to take an extra touch in front of goal all the time, so that chances go begging, and there's no legislating for a referee that let's the crowd influence his decisions to such an extent, but it's his team and his tactics, and I guarantee you if he stays, we'll be here again this time next year lamenting the exact same performance, and ditto in the Chimps League.

Last word, Edin Dzeko, gone in the summer. I want players with the physical and mental appetite to front up to shithouses like Everton, not whine, dive, trap the ball further than I could throw it, and generally show no bottle whatsoever.

citymad said:
PaleBlue said:
Before slagging our players and management, lets give a little credit to a decent Everton side. Better than us on the day, deserved the three points.

Agreed but the lack of heart and ability shown by our players overrides such thoughts.

i fucking hate games like this, where our fight and passion gets shown up for what it really is

lol, wrote a long angry post, took a deep breath, and removed it.

Not looking good for City. The players (and Mancini) must look within themselves on how they performed today. No passion at all, as if they have already given up on the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.