Everton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Petetheblu said:
Just like to congratulate Everton, as always they play out of their skin and deserved that win.
And by the way if city were playing the champions with 10 men and won 2-0 I'd be singing louder than most of them toffee fans. Every player wanted it and they played for the cause, we can all slag them off, but they were fantastic.

Well played Everton.

erm, how can we play against the champions!?

Considering the money we've spent..

Just look at how average our midfield was today (without Yaya).. does anyone else actually just sit there sometimes and think, 'how the fuck have we spent so much money and ended up with such an average midfield'? I genuinely believe that Everton's was better on paper than ours today, and with the way in which they pressed and harried the ball, thats essentially where the game was won. Barry, Milner and Garcia cant pass the ball fluidly, and with those two playing central midfield today, it makes you realise how far were actually off competing with the top European clubs. Barry was excellent for us last season, but it looks like he's on his last legs now and that is a big worry. The position needs a complete overhaul (as does the lack of wingers), fuck a striker!

bapi said:
I am tired of Mancini! He had 3.5 years but enough is enough! He must leave this summer!
In which he has won 3 pieces of silverware and could add a 4th.

Frankly, I'm tired of you

Dirty Harry said:
Deserved win by Everton, but that decision by Probert was scandalous, how it can be a yard inside the box, and he gives a free-kick a yard outside is beyond comprehension.

No one to blame but Mancini.

Mancini knew what he needed in May last year,this wasn't forthcomng and
ultimately He hasn't been able to progress this team.

hertsblue said:
Sad thing is, before the game we knew that Everton would be up for it, and no surprise they were. We were not in the game and why we are always slow to start i dont know.
Team and squad needs an overhaul in the summer.
We cant finish, our set pieces are woefull and just have zero pace in the team.

Sad thing is most of us knew that Coleman is quick and likes to attack down the right side. Clichy would've been one of the first names on the teamsheet. It's almost like he was planning his own exit.

oakiecokie said:
Big Dave Watson said:
I can't see how anyone can be suprised by this today. It was absolutely nailed on, especially when Yaya Toure bottled out before the game. This fixture is an absolute god send for anyone wanting to make easy money from the bookies. 14/5 was an absolute steal.

Bottled out !! Have you ever suffered from migraine soft arse ?? It aint just a bad headache you know !!

Actually I have smartarse, and there is medication available that will wipe it out almost straight away.

Re: Gutless from Mancini

Yep. We blasted Fergie for it, so it's only fair Mancini gets the same treatment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.