Everton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

MCC said:
Started to worry as soon as we were playing 3 at the back. Why tell the world that we were doing this and give Everton the heads up? We were second best today and Everton deserved to win. Double chins up boys and girls. Let's win the cup.

Same for me, as soon as I saw the teams. Truly baffling decision. With Barry and Garcia in midfield, and Milner and Kolarov at wing-back, it essentially left us with 3 attacking players on the pitch. talk about handing the initiative to the opposition.

Re: Gutless from Mancini

karen7 said:
Blue Heaven said:
karen7 said:
I dont follow you around billy and i am trying to support our manager against idiots like you

Then maybe you should follow Bobby around, as his bodyguard/PR expert...?

-- Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 am --

karen7 said:
I feel much better now,long overdue i feel, so leave me alone please

its called being fair and balanced,i call him a git when he gets it wrong and praise when he gets it right,its called being reasonable

Ignore him, he's a rag.

The team was all wrong from the start, Barry and Garcia just cant play together. 2 slow midfielders with no creativity. Says it all when Tevez is in the centre circle looking for the ball as nobody can get it up to him. Silva had an off day but that happens. Would love to know what Mancini thinks of Kolarov because he cannot defend at all. 3 at the back doesnt suit anyone, especially Nastasic. Thought Kolo had a good game and he has been impressive since Vinny has been injured. Dzeko wasn't up for it from the start, always complaining for fouls, but with Milner playing wing back, we had 3 attacking players starting, how can we expect anything other than what we got?

I pray to the lords in heaven we don't play 4-4-2 ever again, with this team we have.

Akira said:
I pray to the lords in heaven we don't play 4-4-2 ever again, with this team we have.

Yeh much prefer 3-5-2. Kolarov as left midfield...mouthwatering !!!!

citymad said:
Akira said:

Yeh much prefer 3-5-2. Kolarov as left midfield...mouthwatering !!!!
Actually, I much prefer we play that 4-3-3 formation, WITHOUT Dzeko.

I just feel empty after watching that pile of shit. So disappointed at the team. I would have thought I'd see spirit, never-say-die attitudes all over the pitch, but sadly only from the Everton players.

The best team won and fully deserved it.

black mamba said:
Everton certainly weren't great , but right from the start they showed a desire to battle and get back on track after the Wigan loss last week ......

we , on the other hand , didn't have a clue from start to finish , were second to most balls , had no direction to our play , lacked finishing abilty , and got exactly what we deserved .....

fuck all !

This - how we can go from Champions to probably finishing about 20 points behind the rags beggars belief. Other than a few games we have played very average all season. Our attacking force has been a shadow of last season We have to many players who are running on fumes - Barry / Garcia / Kolorov / and other were rubish

Re: Gutless from Mancini

Barcon said:
karen7 said:
Blue Heaven said:
Then maybe you should follow Bobby around, as his bodyguard/PR expert...?

-- Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 am --

its called being fair and balanced,i call him a git when he gets it wrong and praise when he gets it right,its called being reasonable

Ignore him, he's a rag.

Another moment of brilliance by Garcon...

MCC said:
Started to worry as soon as we were playing 3 at the back. Why tell the world that we were doing this and give Everton the heads up? We were second best today and Everton deserved to win. Double chins up boys and girls. Let's win the cup.

To be honest i was in the pub listening to the pre-match line ups , and wondering why the likes of Yaya Toure were being announced as missing an important game due to a 'migraine' .......

the old guy stood next to me turned to me and said "you wouldn't have got the likes of Franny Lee missing a game with a fuckin' migraine , would you??

It was hard to argue with him ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.