Everton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Quite simply notes knows how to deal with Mancini team unless they are on top top form. Today showed us every flaw our team has. Players should be ashamed and Mancini needs another game plan when it's not working

Manchester_lalala said:
Petetheblu said:
Just like to congratulate Everton, as always they play out of their skin and deserved that win.
And by the way if city were playing the champions with 10 men and won 2-0 I'd be singing louder than most of them toffee fans. Every player wanted it and they played for the cause, we can all slag them off, but they were fantastic.

Well played Everton.

Well said mate. Some bitter bastards on here. Well done everton and there fans, made it as hard as they could for us, works every time.
Not read all the thread , but "some bitter bastards in here". Do you mean realists. Everton might have played well with 10 men but.....
Mancini's tactics crap AGAIN
The team played poor
The team were not up for it
We struggled scoring AGAIN
etc, etc

Re: Considering the money we've spent..

totally agree mate. milner works hard with very little end product

Nasri, doesn't need words

Garcia, horrific signing, will contribute nothing to this league

Silva, something is seriously wrong with him, hes a shadow of his former self

Barry, looks like an old dog that should really be put down

Sinclair, probably isn't good enough, but fuck me at least give him a chance. when they went down to 10 today, he should have been straight on

Razak, not seen anything that convinces me he will be a top prem player

not good really

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
I'm making a new swear word here and now .... "Probert" - a complete and utter w*****.

Hope Mancini is bending over in the dressing room now to give the fecking he deserves from the players after he fecked them good playing 3 at the back ...... again!

Rant over ....

was Naismith's handball in the box? switched to the radio after watching the dreadful first half.

Probert was poor, bottled the Fellaini handball, but he also disallowed an Everton goal which was on-side, so we cant hide behind a poor ref today!

We were shit, proper shit, thats what we should focus on!

sincity said:
lol, wrote a long angry post, took a deep breath, and removed it.

Not looking good for City. The players (and Mancini) must look within themselves on how they performed today. No passion at all, as if they have already given up on the title.

Its not hard is it mate. Some posters need to leave bluemoon for an hour or two after a bad match.

The guy calling Cliché has lost it big time.

Absolutely gutted and disappointed.......why change a four man defence that hasn't conceded this year?? 3-5-2 might have worked for Wigan........it certainly didn't for us today!! It meant more to Everton today than it did for us and that makes me very sad!!

Re: Gutless from Mancini

I've always been a huge fan of his but he should be ashamed as should his team. Gutless.

Big Dave Watson said:
oakiecokie said:
Big Dave Watson said:
I can't see how anyone can be suprised by this today. It was absolutely nailed on, especially when Yaya Toure bottled out before the game. This fixture is an absolute god send for anyone wanting to make easy money from the bookies. 14/5 was an absolute steal.

Bottled out !! Have you ever suffered from migraine soft arse ?? It aint just a bad headache you know !!

Actually I have smartarse, and there is medication available that will wipe it out almost straight away.

No it fucking doesn`t work for everyone soft twat.I`ve seen at first hand my daughter having to go to bed and hide under a duvet to keep any sort of light out,something she`s suffered from for 22 years.
I`ve suffered migraines my arse you have !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.