Everton vs City - Post Match Thread

I didn't think the Nasri for Sterling sub was the best from Pellegrini with the way Coleman was going forward but it worked in the end!

Great win.

impressive for a couple of reasons

made a perennially tough game game look relatively easy and when they exerted some pressure on our back line we held firm

two high class assists and finishes to boot

Love it.

The quality and effort are both there. I'm excited about Otamendi coming in and Zab coming back but until further notice this back 4 should remain the back 4. All of them are in amazing individual form and are playing well as a unit. Yaya and Fern are as solid as ever. Sterling is getting used to playing with us. He'll do nothing but improve. Picked up his first assist today. The width Navas provides produces little pockets for Silva. Here in the US on NBC they've just said Silva will win PFA player of the year. And then there's Aguero. No explanation necessary for him.

Nasri with a beautiful goal off the bench. Great player to bring off the bench (I think he's actually a better player than Navas or Sterling, but no need to tinker the XI at this point). Bony played well holding up the ball. Delph made his debut.

Top of the table. 0 goals conceded in 3 matches. Club record for most wins in a row. And it looks like the Bundesliga player of the year is coming in.

What's not to like?

Hard to find the words for Silva. Incomparable and peerless. Long overdue recognition must be coming his way this season. Best player in the PL by some distance. Just how improved are Kolarov and Sagna this season ? Can't imagine them not starting now.

I didn't think the Nasri for Sterling sub was the best from Pellegrini with the way Coleman was going forward but it worked in the end!

Great win.
Nasri didn't give the ball away once apart form trying to win a free kick and not getting it.

what a performance by the lads fantastic from the start to the finish excellent job boys keep it up add KDB this week and i'm starting to feel sorry for watford next week C'Mon City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.