Everton vs City - Post Match Thread

Far better team in general, looking the business again. Be hard to compete with at that standard

great result today....always difficult game going to Goodison. We had to fight for this win and we did it! Mangala had another solid game today and Sterling's pace and pass on that 1st goal was great to see....now we can all see why he worth every penny!;) Glad to get this one over with.......I really like Navas's work rate and his pace but think a De Bruyne would have put that shot in the back of the net!;)......great win Blues!!!!

Sterling's best game in a City shirt and the lad is looking better by the week. Weighted passes and awareness I didnt think he had in him.

So many other positives too. Vinnie's imperious return to form, Kolorov and Sagna looking immense, Navas, Ferny....

Three games in and I feel that the only opposition between us and the title is injury.

Huge performance from all of the team, great goals from Kolarov and Nasri, the midfield was buzzing, and we stood firm in defence, Goodison was never a good ground for us in recent years, but this performance spoke volumes today...............well done guys............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.