Everton vs City - Post Match Thread

Really tough test today, Everton weren't poor, far from it. Great defending to keep their chances to a bare minimum. The people calling for Navas to be subbed at half time are fucking idiots.
I thought Pellegrini made a mistake taking Sterling off, we looked more vulnerable on that side. What do I know though, because it was Nasri who sealed it.
Great performance from us today, I hope we keep this up and really put pressure on Chelsea, Mourinho's teams don't like playing catch up.
A quick word on the ref. He gave us nothing, he's a ****.

Nerves settled now.good result and 2 great goals.Navas again one of the best players on the park again.kompany on top form and as usual Silva motm for me.

Have say think kolarov,Silva,sterling is gonna cause a lot of problems this season.love it

Special mention yet again for Sagna.
Flawless again.
Looked very, very impressive.
Three games, three outstanding performances.
Brilliant defensively but poor getting forward. Was in some good positions and couldn't cross the road. But tbf, defend first etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.